Atlas Wiki Guides
- Atlas – Harvesting Guide
- Atlas – Crafting Guide
- Atlas – Ship Building Guide
- Atlas – Taming Guide
- Atlas – Cooking Guide
- Atlas – Health and Vitamins
- Atlas – Skills System
- Atlas – Character Stats
- Atlas – Crew Guide
- Atlas – Raft Guide
- Atlas – Pirate Ships and Loot Boxes
- Atlas – Relative Bearing
- Atlas – Pirate Battle Tactics
- Atlas – How to Find Drinkable Water
- Atlas – How to Claim Land
- Atlas – How to Build Brigantine Ship
- Atlas – Ghost Ships [Ship of The Damned]
- Atlas – How to Make a House
- Atlas – Where to Find Fiber ?
- Atlas – How to Get Flint
- Atlas – How to Get Wood
- Atlas – Fishing Guide
- Atlas – How to Tame Creatures?
- Atlas – How to Level Up Ships and Rafts
- Atlas – Armor Crafting Recipes
- Atlas – Tool Recipes
- Atlas – Disable Auto Target Lock
How to Use The Admin Commands
Logging in as Admin
Press Tab, or whatever you have bound your console key to and type
example = enablecheats pass123
From here you can enter commands.
Whitelisting an Admin
This allows you to use commands without needing to login as Admin.
Create a file in the directory \ShooterGame\Saved\ called AllowedCheaterSteamIDs.txt
It should look like this \ShooterGame\Saved\AllowedCheaterSteamIDs.txt
From here, list on each line the Steam64 ID’s you wish to authorize for cheat commands, these users will be able to cheat without logging in as Admin.