Table of Contents Show
Ultrawide, Multimonitor and Other Resolutions
Modify the game to enable true ultrawide, multimonitor, 3:2 and 16:10 support. No more pillarboxing or letterboxing!
Unpack The Game Exe
- Download the latest version of this tool https://github.com/atom0s/Steamless/releases . You only need the main archive, not the source code.
- Unpack the archive with software like 7zip or PeaZip.
- Launch the tool through its .exe
- For the file to unpack, select \BloodstainedRotN\Binaries\Win64\BloodstainedRotN-Win64-Shipping.exe found in the main game folder.
- Select Variant 3.1.x as the plugin to use.
- Click on Unpack File.
- If succeeded, remove or back up the original game exe, then rename the .unpacked file to BloodstainedRotN-Win64-Shipping.exe
- Done! The game executable is ready for modification.
Enable True Support of Your Resolution
- Click on Download this file on this https://community.pcgamingwiki.com/files/file/1324-bloodstained-ritual-of-the-night-ultrawide-multimonitor-more/
- Select the archive intended for your resolution.
- Unpack the archive and launch the tool.
- Target \BloodstainedRotN\Binaries\Win64\BloodstainedRotN-Win64-Shipping.exe
Click on Start.
- The game should now be fully patched to support the desired aspect ratio!
- Guide and patchers created by Rose of PCGamingWiki and WSGF.
Support with a coffee here https://ko-fi.com/rozziroxx
- Cheswick of /r/ultrawidemasterrace owns the game on Steam and was kind enough to help publish the guide.