Welcome to our Brotato Weapons & Items Library guide. This guide will show you most of the items and weapons in the game. You can unlock more as you win a run with each character. We know that there are people who have a hard time finishing the Brotato game. If you are one of those who find it difficult to finish the game, let’s take you to our Brotato guide.
Brotato Weapons & Items Library
Statistics and Costs may vary for each character/wave number so ignore them.
Tip: Use your intuition in every part of the game. If your intuition is weak, this game will strengthen it!
Includes all the weapons in the game:
Includes all the items in the game:
A spaceship from Potato World crashes onto an alien planet. The sole survivor: Brotato, the only potato capable of handling 6 weapons at the same time. Waiting to be rescued by his mates, Brotato must survive in this hostile environment.
- Auto-firing weapons by default with a manual aiming option
- Fast runs (under 30 minutes)
- Dozens of characters available to customize your runs (one-handed, crazy, lucky, mage and many more)
- Hundreds of items and weapons to choose from (flamethrowers, SMGs, rocket launchers or sticks and stones)
- Survive waves lasting 20 to 90 seconds each and kill off as many aliens as you can during that time
- Collect materials to gain experience and get items from the shop between waves of enemies
- Accessibility options: tweak the health, damage and speed of enemies so the difficulty is right for you