Welcome to our Epic Battle Fantasy Collection Mecha Dress Up & All Medals Guide. Of all the games in the collection, Mecha Dress-up’s medals are probably the most difficult to find, this guide will help you!
Epic Battle Fantasy Collection Mecha Dress Up & All Medals Guide
If you’re here, you either don’t remember what the three Mechas looked like (we can’t blame you, no one has that good memory) or you’re missing a medal that you can’t figure out how to get.
In this guide you will find all the medals and how to get them. You already knew that, let’s get the shiny ones!
Before getting into the medals that require building a certain Mech, lets go over the miscellaneous ones. These medals require you to equip a certain item or to press a few buttons.
All of them in this one nifty image here :
A list of all the medals (and some notes) :
- Legendary : Requires equipping The Pig. (Hat Slot)
- Phallic Gun : Requires equipping a Minigun between your Mech’s legs. (Needs the second pair of Legs to be equipped)
- Put Ya Guns on : Requires equipping The Three Sets of Rocket Launchers on your Mech’s back. (Back Slot, click The First Set of Rocket Launchers two times for the rest to appear)
- Recycle : Requires equipping The Cardboard Box with the Recycle drawing. (Tap on the drawing on the box to change it)
- To Smithereens : Blow up your Mech (Use the funny “NUKE” button!)
- Armed To The Teeth : Requires equipping The Shark. (Shoulder Slot)
- Nuclear Fallout : Requires equipping the Nuclear Fallout background. (Change the background by using the buttons on the side of the screen)
Mecha 1 – Epic Battle Fantasy Collection Mecha Dress Up & All Medals Guide
Mecha 1 – From Brawl Royale
(Kept dying to this guy when i was younger. Still do, but less now!)
Mecha 2 – From Epic Battle Fantasy
(Never played the first two games before but if you’re reading this, I’m probably at it!)
Mecha 3 – Mecha Dress Up & All Medals Guide
Mecha 3 – From Epic Battle Fantasy 2
(Probably my favorite out of the three, Matt REALLY knocked it out the park with this- actually- with all the designs!)
If you want to see new guides, check here: