Welcome to our Far Cry 6 Amigos Chorizo Unlock guide. This guide details everything you need to know about Chorizo, the adorable little puppy that popped up in the Madrugada area of Yara.
Far Cry 6 Amigos Chorizo Unlock
How to Unlock Chorizo
Chorizo first becomes available after you complete the “Meet the Monteros” story Mission. Once you’ve done this, locate Chorizo at his kennel near the Construction Office. You’ll need to complete two Side Quests in order to unlock him, one to put food in his bowl, and the other to see him demonstrate his knack for revealing treasure for you.
- Who’s a Good Boy?
- Fetch Quest
Everything you Need to Know About Chorizo
Here’s everything you need to know about Chorizo:
- Chorizo is a Stealth Amigo, meaning he’ll try to avoid direct engagement with the enemy. Unlike Oluso, he’s more of a support Amigo.
- His main tactic is to walk up to enemies and distract enemies with how utterly adorable he is. This allows you to either get in a Stealth Machete Kill, or otherwise slip past undetected.
- Because of this, Chorizo can never damage enemies, as he has no moves or abilities that would allow him to do so.
Chorizo can be upgraded with the following abilities:
- Bloodhound – Chorizo will tag nearby crafting Resources. Unlocked after Chorizo distracts 10 enemies.
- Yes, You Can – When you pet Chorizo, you’ll regain some health. Unlocked after tagging 36 loot containers.
- Keen Senses – Chorizo will occasionally dig Resources out of the ground.