Table of Contents Show
Welcome to our Farming Simulator 22 Save Game Location guide. Find the conserve files to modify them or discover where to import external save files.
Farming Simulator 22 Save Game Location
Requirement: If you want to find a save game you need to have at least one save file. So launch the game, start playing and save game.
- Once you have one save go to \Documents\My Games\FarmingSimulator2022, the path is:
- C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\My Games\FarmingSimulator2022
If you want to modify your conserve video game open the file farms.xml with a text editor like note pad and edit whatever you want. For instance this is how the money cheat works, you simply have to find the “money=” line and change the value with the amount of cash you desire. But as you can see, you can edit much more values
If for whatever reason you can not find the previous course, because for example you have actually changed it, follow these actions to discover it:
- Launch Farming Simulator 22
- Press ALT+TAB while the game is running
- Open your Task Manager and select Details
- Right click on the exe and press Show folder location
Display Hidden Folders – Farming Simulator 22 Save Game Location
If you can not discover the file since you can not access any of the folders, it may be that it is concealed, and this is how the surprise folders are shown in windows.
- Start Button > Control Panel
- Open Folder Options
- On the View tab under Hidden files and folders, select Show hidden files and folders.
How to Import or Transfer a Save Game?
These are the steps to import or move a Save Game:
1.Get the save game
- Get it from C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\My Games\FarmingSimulator2022 if you want to transfer your own save game
- Search for a save game on the internet
2.Paste it (the folder) here: C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\My Games\FarmingSimulator2022