Table of Contents Show
Builds in Hogwarts Legacy focuses on the various combinations players can create by using different types of Equipment and Spells, as well as Talents and Traits. Builds can be more geared towards different styles of gameplay, such as Exploration Oriented builds or more Combat Oriented Builds.
We know that there are people who have a hard time finishing the Hogwarts Legacy game. If you are one of those who find it difficult to finish the game, let’s take you to our Hogwarts Legacy guide.
Hogwarts Legacy Builds
Welcome to our Hogwarts Legacy Builds guide. Builds in Hogwarts Legacy focuses on the various combinations players can create by using different types of Equipment and Spells, as well as Talents and Traits. Builds can be more geared towards different styles of gameplay, such as Exploration Oriented builds or more Combat Oriented Builds.
Hogwarts Legacy Death Eater Build
A Dark Wizard Build that uses the Unforgiveable Curses as the primary means of dealing damage and defeating enemies. Curses increase the damage targets take, and you can spread this around with this build, and kill enemies quickly.
- Preferred House: Slytherin
- Spells: Crucio, Avada Kedavra, Imperio, Flipendo
- Key Talents: Blood Curse, Knockback Curse, Enduring Curse, Imperio Mastery, Crucio Mastery, Avada Kedavra Mastery, Curse Sapper, Swift, Focus Potion Potency, Basic Cast Mastery
- Traits: Cruelty III, Manipulation III, Unforgiveable III, Concentration III
The way this Build works is that you’ll use your Talents to make Curse more effective and get several phenomenal benefits from it. First Blood Curse makes it so attacking a Cursed enemy deals damage to ALL Cursed enemies, and Crucio Mastery makes it so when you cast Crucio you Curse nearby targets as well. These work in tandem to ramp up your damage.
Enduring Curse extends the duration of Curse on enemies, making it easier to deal damage to multiple enemies at once, and Avada Kedavra Mastery makes it so killing an enemy with it will kill all Cursed enemies, which is deadly to say the least.
Curse Sapper heals you when you kill enemies that are Cursed, and Imperio Mastery makes enemies affected by this spell Curse targets they attack, furthering the objective of this Build.
Knockback Curse makes Flipendo Curse enemies, which is useful in a pinch, and you can use it to dispel Shields.
Hogwarts Legacy Dumbledore Build
The Classic Dumbledore Build that focuses on a variety of Spells that have various effects for any situations you might face.
- Preferred House: Gryffindor
- Spells: Glacius, Arresto Momentum, Diffindo, Flipendo
- Key Talents: Diffindo Mastery, Glacius Mastery, Knockback Curse, Slowing Curse, Enduring Curse, Curse Sapper, Protego Absorption, Basic Cast Mastery, Protego Expertise, Protego Mastery
- Traits: Ancient Magic Focus III, Laceration III, Concentration III, Protego Shielding III, Ancient Magic III
The way this Build works is that you’ll use Glacius to freeze and detonate enemies in a group. Arresto Momentum slows enemies down and gives you time to plan your next attack, and with Slowing Curse it will also increase the damage the target takes after casting.
Enduring Curse extends the duration of this damage debuff, and Curse Sapper heals you when you defeat them if they are Cursed. Knockback Curse changes Flipendo allowing it to curse as well, making this doubly useful.
Diffindo is your high powered spell, and Laceration and Concentration boost its damage further. You will also increase Ancient Magic build up speed and damage with this setup, allowing for powerful magic casts as this fills bars.
There is also a focus here on defensive magic in Protego, allowing you to get the best use of it through Protego Absorption, Protego Expertise and Protego Mastery, making you deadly on defense as you are on offense.
Hogwarts Legacy Harry Potter Build
The Harry Potter Build focuses on the the strengths of Harry and what magic he is most proficient with like Expelliarmus and Petrificus Totalus.
- Preferred House: Gryffindor
- Spells: Expelliarmus, Disillusionment, Accio, Arresto Momentum
- Key Talents: Accio Mastery, Slowing Curse, Enduring Curse, Curse Sapper, Ancient Magic Throw Expertise, Basic Cast Mastery, Basic Cast Airborne Absorption, Stupefy Mastery, Stupify Expertise, Disarming Curse.
- Traits: Ambush III, Concentration III, Control III, Disarming III, Binding III
The way this build works is that you’ll focus on using Expelliarmus a lot as your primary spell. This Curses enemies because of Disarming Curse, and will also heal you when you kill the target because of Curse Sapper.
Additionally, Ancient Magic Throw Expertise will allow you throw enemies weapons back at them for damage after you’ve disarmed them. This damage is boosted by Control III, allowing you to damage them with Expelliarmus, and then their weapon back to back, which makes it a deadly combo.
Disillusionment will allow you to sneak around undetected and use Petrificus Totalus on enemies, one shotting them the majority of the time. You also deal more damage when casting from Invisible thanks to Ambush III, and deal more damage with Petrificus Totalus itself thanks to Binding III.
Hogwarts Legacy Severus Snape Build
The definitive Potions Master Build that uses a combination of various spells, potions and plants to defeat his enemies.
- Preferred House: Slytherin
- Spells: Avada Kedavra, Depulso, Expellirarmus, Confringo
- Key Talents: Enduring Curse, Curse Sapper, Basic Cast Mastery, Disarming Curse. Fertiliser, Edurus Potion Potency, Maxima Potion Potency, Thunderbrew Potency, Focus Potion Potency, Noxious, Confringo Mastery, Depulso Mastery
- Traits: Concentration III, Herbology III, Fangs III, Destruction III, Disarming III
The way this build works is that you’ll use Potions and Plants to augment your playtsyle making you much more formidable. Fertiliser allows your Chinese Chomping Cabbages to summon 2 instead of 1, doubling their efficacy. This saves you crafting since you won’t need as many to get the job done. Additionally, Noxious makes your Venomous Tentacula deal even more damage and destroy shields.
The various Potion Masteries make nearly all your Potions more effective, allowing you to use them in a way few builds will.
When it comes to spells you’ll be able to use Avada Kedavra to kill enemies outright, and Depulso to push enemies away dealing damage if they fly into things, which they almost always do.
Expelliarmus allows you to disarm enemies, and also Curse them because of Disarming Curse. If you kill an enemy you disarm you will also heal because of Curse Sapper. Additionally, if you Avada Kedavra an enemy then any one you’ve hit with Expelliarmus will die too.
Confringo is good to set things on fire, and Confringo Mastery allows it to hit multiple targets, which is fantastic.