Table of Contents Show
Controls for Hogwarts Legacy displays information regarding the input mechanisms for the character’s movement, combat, and interactions. Listed below are details on the default configuration for Playstation 4/5, Xbox Series S|X, Xbox One, and PC.
We know that there are people who have a hard time finishing the Hogwarts Legacy game. If you are one of those who find it difficult to finish the game, let’s take you to our Hogwarts Legacy guide.
Hogwarts Legacy Controls
Welcome to our Hogwarts Legacy Controls guide. Controls displays information regarding the input mechanisms for the character’s movement, combat, and interactions. Listed below are details on the default configuration for Playstation 4/5, Xbox Series S|X, Xbox One, and PC.
In the bottom left corner of the screen, players can find the Minimap. Useful for guiding players throughout the world, but more adventuring wizards and witches may note that, if you want to turn it off you can. Head to the options menu and turn it off to be able to explore to your heart’s content.
Wizards and Witches can swim in Hogwarts Legacy. Players can’t dive under and submerge underwater to explore anything beneath the surface but, your playable character can swim across vast pools of water from point to another. By pressing L3 you can swim faster.
Playstation 4/5 Controls
PS5 – Motion Sensor Function
- This function is exclusive only for PS5 control, and allows the player to use the gyro functionality of the Dual Sense controller to control flight while on a mount or broom.
Xbox Series S|X and One Controls
- ← : Cast Revelio
- → : Switch Spell Diamonds
- ↑ : Track Quest.
- ↓ :
- B: Dodge/Back (in menus) / Dismount while on Broom or Flying Mount
- A: Accept (in menus)
- Tap Y when prompted: when prompted: Deflect (combat)
- Hold Y when prompted: Counter-attack. (Combat)
- X: Event action (Examine, Open, Talk, Use etc.)
- Left stick: Movement
- Right stick: Move Camera / Change Target / Descend or Ascend (while on Broom)
- L3: Press to swim faster
- R3: Lock-On / Remove Target
- LB (Tap): Consumes item located in the quick slot
- LB (Hold): Item Wheel.
- LT+RT: Cast Ancient Magic. Requires filled Ancient Magic Meter.
- LT: Speed Burst (While on broom)
- RB: (Tap): Basic Attack (Flippendo)
- RT: Strong Attack (RH & 2H Armament)
- Press and hold RT + A face button (A, B, ✖ or Y): Uses the assigned slotted Spell of the current Spell Diamond
- Option: Main menu