Table of Contents Show
The main story missions in Hogwarts Legacy can be quite challenging. If you’re stuck on a mission, it’s okay to get a little help. This Hogwarts Legacy Herbology Class Walkthrough guide will prevent you from wasting your time. You have so much to discover in this magical world. Quickly jump on your broom and follow us!
This walkthrough will guide you through all objectives of the Herbology Class Main Mission in Hogwarts Legacy. We know that there are people who have a hard time finishing the Hogwarts Legacy game. If you are one of those who find it difficult to finish the game, let’s take you to our Hogwarts Legacy guide.
Hogwarts Legacy Herbology Class Walkthrough
Welcome to our Hogwarts Legacy Herbology Class Walkthrough guide. This walkthrough will guide you through all objectives of the Herbology Class Main Mission.
- Requirement: having completed Tomes and Tribulations, Level 3
- Reward: 260 XP, Potting Table
- Quest Info: I attended my first Herbology class and learned a bit. First, I got into a spot of trouble with an overly ripe Mandrake. Then I learned how to use a Potting Table and planted some dittany. After that I met Leander Prewett, and we tended to some Chinese Chomping Cabbages. After giving the cabbages some proper tending, I learned how to deploy them. I should figure out how to grow even more plants. They are incredibly useful.
- Go to Herbology Class
- Talk to Professor Garlick
- Plant Dittany Seeds at the Potting Table
- Meet Leander Prewett
- Go to the Other Greenhouse
- Attack the Target Dummy with a Chomping Cabbage
- Return to Professor Garlick
Starting Location: Herbology Class
Professor Fig needs time to study the book. Meanwhile, we can continue our wanderings through the castle and attend our first Herbology class.
Go to Herbology Class
Press to activate your Charmed Compass. This will reveal a golden wisp trail that you can follow to your destination. Once reached, press when inside the glowing circle to initiate the quest. During the class, hold / to firmly pull the Mandrake from the pot and then down on the right stick to pot it.
Talk to Professor Garlick
Once you’ve learned how to pot Mandrakes, approach Professor Garlick and talk to her. She will instruct you to plant the dittany seeds we bought earlier in Hogsmeade.
Plant Dittany Seeds at the Potting Table
Approach the Potting Table and interact with the Small Planter. Now choose the Dittany pouch. Dittany and the other plants have specific growth times expressed in real-life minutes. Once you’ve planted, exit out with / . Once you can harvest dittany, it can be used to craft Wiggenweld Pottions for health.
Meet Leander Prewett
Head up the nearby stairs to meet Leander.
Go to the Other Greenhouse
Press to activate your Charmed Compass. This will reveal a golden wisp trail that you can follow to your destination. On the way to the other greenhouse, you can collect different plants, such as Fluxweed Stems and Mallowsweet Leaves. Once you’ve reached the other greenhouse, grab some of the Chinese Chomping Cabbages in the middle.
Attack the Target Dummy with a Chomping Cabbage
Hold and tap the right stick to open the Tool Wheel and assign the Chinese Chomping Cabbages. Then, tap / to use your assigned tools. The Chinese Chomping Cabbage will make quick work of the dummy.
Return to Professor Garlick
When you’re done exploring, return to Professor Garlick to end the class.