Welcome to our Hogwarts Legacy How to Choose House & Wand guide. The wait is too lengthy. See our article on Hogwarts Legacy’s early House and Wand choice for more details.
We know that there are people who have a hard time finishing the Hogwarts Legacy game. If you are one of those who find it difficult to finish the game, let’s take you to our Hogwarts Legacy guide.
Hogwarts Legacy How to Choose House & Wand
If you are a fan of Harry Potter, you may have been dreaming of choosing a house or wand ever since you watched the movies or read the novels. Hogwarts Legacy, which will be available on Lumos, lets players select their House and Wand. However, the majority of fans and players prefer to select their House and Wand in beforehand. Do not worry; you can make these decisions before the game’s release. Check out our advice on early Hogwarts Legacy House and Wand choice.
By logging into your Wizarding World account, you can select your House and Wand ahead of time. You can open a new account by signing if you don’t already have one.
The steps listed below will help you select your Wand and House.
- Visit the Wizarding World page now. Additionally, click the Login button in the top-right side of your screen.
- If you haven’t made an account yet, use the “Sign Up Now” link below.
- To create your profile account, enter your birth date and email address.
- Three criteria must be met in order for your profile to be complete. Choosing your House, Patronus, and Wand are these.
- You will be given various quizzes to complete as soon as you click the + button above them. We advise you to respond to them honestly because they will decide your fate.
- All three quizzes must be completed for your Wizarding World account to be finished.
- After that, visit WB Games and log into your current account. You can create a new account if you don’t already have one.
- Click on Connections from the menu on your left after selecting the three lines in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Hit the Connect button after navigating to the Wizarding World or Harry Potter Fan Club account.
The Wand and House in Hogwarts Legacy will match once both accounts have been linked. However, be sure to log into the game using the same WB Games account. You get an additional opportunity in the game to sort your house, according to the developers. You need not be worried about your House, Wand, or Patronus remaining constant.
But you have to admit, it’s a very fun way to learn your House and Wand before the game’s release!