Avada Kedavra is an Unforgivable Curse in Hogwarts Legacy. This guide explains how to unlock it. We know that there are people who have a hard time finishing the Hogwarts Legacy game. If you are one of those who find it difficult to finish the game, let’s take you to our Hogwarts Legacy guide.
Hogwarts Legacy How to Unlock Avada Kedavra
Welcome to our Hogwarts Legacy How to Unlock Avada Kedavra guide. Avada Kedavra is an Unforgivable Curse in Hogwarts Legacy. It instantly kills enemies in a single use but does have the longest cooldown of any spell in the game. This guide explains how to unlock it. You get this curse as part of Sebastian’s Side-Questline by picking specific dialogues.
How to Unlock
This is highly missable! Picking the wrong dialogues will lock you out of unlocking this curse.
The first side quest “In the Shadow of the Bloodline” starts in The Great Hall of Hogwarts. It automatically gets added to your quest log after progressing the story far enough. You must complete the following Side Quests from Sebastian:
- In the Shadow of the Bloodline
- In the Shadow of the Study –> Unforgivable Curse: Crucio
- In the Shadow of Discovery
- In the Shadow of Time –> Unforgivable Curse: Imperio
- In the Shadow o Distance
- In the Shadow of Hope
- In the Shadow of the Relic –> Unforgivable Curse: Avada Kedavra
- During “In the Shadow of the Relic”, after chasing Sebastian, you have to pick the following dialogues: “Everyone should know about that curse” > “Yes, please”.
Then you are taught Avada Kedavra Unforgivable Curse and can use it in combat against enemies. There are no negative side effects of unlocking and using it. It doesn’t change anything in the story or side quests and you don’t get any sort of punishment for it. The downside is that this spell has a very long cooldown time but against enemies with high health, such as trolls, it is well worth it.