Table of Contents Show
Listed below are details on the default configuration for Xbox Controls in Hogwarts Legacy. We know that there are people who have a hard time finishing the Hogwarts Legacy game. If you are one of those who find it difficult to finish the game, let’s take you to our Hogwarts Legacy guide.
Hogwarts Legacy Xbox Controls
Welcome to our Hogwarts Legacy Xbox Controls guide. Listed below are details on the default configuration for Xbox Controls in Hogwarts Legacy.
In the bottom left corner of the screen, players can find the Minimap. Useful for guiding players throughout the world, but more adventuring wizards and witches may note that, if you want to turn it off you can. Head to the options menu and turn it off to be able to explore to your heart’s content.
Wizards and Witches can swim in Hogwarts Legacy. Players can’t dive under and submerge underwater to explore anything beneath the surface but, your playable character can swim across vast pools of water from point to another. By pressing L3 you can swim faster.
Xbox Series S|X and One Controls
- ← : Cast Revelio
- → : Switch Spell Diamonds
- ↑ : Track Quest.
- ↓ :
- B: Dodge/Back (in menus) / Dismount while on Broom or Flying Mount
- A: Accept (in menus)
- Tap Y when prompted: when prompted: Deflect (combat)
- Hold Y when prompted: Counter-attack. (Combat)
- X: Event action (Examine, Open, Talk, Use etc.)
- Left stick: Movement
- Right stick: Move Camera / Change Target / Descend or Ascend (while on Broom)
- L3: Press to swim faster
- R3: Lock-On / Remove Target
- LB (Tap): Consumes item located in the quick slot
- LB (Hold): Item Wheel.
- LT+RT: Cast Ancient Magic. Requires filled Ancient Magic Meter.
- LT: Speed Burst (While on broom)
- RB: (Tap): Basic Attack (Flippendo)
- RT: Strong Attack (RH & 2H Armament)
- Press and hold RT + A face button (A, B, ✖ or Y): Uses the assigned slotted Spell of the current Spell Diamond
- Option: Main menu