Welcome to our Junk Simulator Codes guide. Junk Simulator is all about digging. Collect junk and dirt to earn money for shovel upgrades, pets and more. To help you, you can also use these codes.
Updated on 07.12.2022
Junk Simulator Codes
The codes in Junk Simulator give you multiple Happy Boys, Cash and Leftovers so keep an eye on them.
We’ll keep you updated with extra codes once they are released. You must redeem these as soon as possible since you’ll never ever know when they could expire!
Active Codes – Junk Simulator Codes
Get cash or coins, boosts, junk, pets or kids and other gifts that will help you in your new roblox junk. These are all the valid & new codes:
- weekendjunk : Redeem Code Rewards > 10.000 Cash and 800 Scrap (New)
- stinky4ever : Redeem Code Rewards > 1 Happy Boy, 10.000 Cash and 500 Scrap (New)
Junk Simulator social media channels:
- Twitter: ??
- Discord channel: https://discord.com/invite/j9cdjDxRBk
- Youtube: ??
- Join Roblox Group: https://www.roblox.com/groups/7928340/Vade-Game-Development#!/about
These codes don’t work anymore:
How to Redeem Roblox Code?
These are the steps to redeem codes:
- Launch Junk Simulator on your PC or mobile device
- Click on Menu button on the left side of the screen
- Copy a code from our list
- Paste it into the “Enter Code Here” text box
- Hit the OK key on your keyboard to redeem and enjoy your free rewards
See how the youtuber Gaming Dan Redeems these codes in this video:
How to play Junk Simulator?
Welcome to Junk Simulator! New update live now!
Check out the new Pet Update, new pet combining, Upgraded and Shiny pet variants, New pet grades, Codes and more!
Welcome to Junk Simulator [beta version]! Grab a shovel, some bombs and dig down into the junk pit to find valuable junk. Sell your junk and dirt for cash, use this to upgrade your shovel, backpack, pets and more!
- Players in the Cat Ocean Games group get a 10% sell boost!
- Premium users get a 25% sell boost and 2 scrap per click at the Junk Pile!
If you want to see constantly updated roblox codes, check here: