Table of Contents Show
Welcome to our Jurassic World Evolution 2 Hidden Achievements Guide. Just a list to reveal every achievement guide.
Jurassic World Evolution 2 Hidden Achievements Guide
As Light as a Feather
- Get 5 seconds of air time with a ground vehicle (within a 20-second window)
- Destroy a Ranger 4×4 through reckless driving
Engineer 1st Class
- Reach Logistics level 10 with a staff member
PHD in the Field
- Reach Genetics level 10 with a staff member
- Reach Welfare level 10 with a staff member
- Release a Pteranodon
So Many Teeth
- Release a T. rex
That’s No Tadpole
- Release a Mosasaurus
Starting a Collection
- Complete 50% of the Jurassic World Database
I Can See Everything
- Complete 100% of the Jurassic World Database
About Jurassic World Evolution 2
Jurassic World Evolution 2 is the highly anticipated sequel to Frontier’s groundbreaking 2018 management simulation, Jurassic World Evolution. It features four immersive game modes, exciting new features, an expanded roster of fascinating dinosaurs, and campaigns with brand new narrations voiced by players from the Jurassic World movie franchise.
An Original Jurassic World Story
Find out what it takes to become a park management expert in Campaign Mode, a gripping and original narrative that puts you at the center of all the action after the world-shaking events of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom. Dr. in the movies Team up with iconic characters like Ian Malcolm (voiced in English by Jeff Goldblum) and Claire Dearing (voiced in English by Bryce Dallas Howard) and lead efforts to control, protect and contain wild dinosaurs that are already causing chaos in the United States.