Welcome to our Knightfall A Daring Journey Increase Win Rate guide. This guide is made because every single person we kill is either a ragged teammate or someone who clearly doesn’t know what wings are.
Knightfall A Daring Journey Increase Win Rate
This guide is made because every single person we kill is either a ragged teammate or someone who clearly doesn’t know what wings are.
LESSON 1: Know your Horse
- Your average horse has 1 Horsepower, an ability to drift and boost from drifting.
- In order to fully utilise this horse you need to drift alot.
- Start with corners, only after you know how to drift like an amateur you should learn how to abuse drifting to increase your base horse speed.
LESSON 2: Guns, Guns… – Knightfall A Daring Journey Increase Win Rate
- Guns. There are 4 types of guns:
- Shotgun, kryptonite of campers
- Revolver, the balanced starter weapon
- Rifle, the sniper’s favourite
- Glock, a real hood’s weapon
- Revolver is what you start with, without an enemy healing and you having perfect aim it is an essential 3 shot weapon with enough bullets to wipe out a duo. good for solo or for those unfortunate enough to not find any other weapon or for those who like to simulate the wild west.
- Glock is randomly found like any other weapon that is not a revolver, its a spray weapon designed to jumpscare any unsuspecting person who doesnt know what the definition of guerilla warfare is
- Also used for horse drive by’s.
- Rifle, a really good weapon for sniping and solo, a horrible weapon to 1v1 shotguns with, 2 shots people although you only get 2 chances to kill per person, decreasing by one with every one of them trying to kill you.
- Shotgun, the bane of solo players and rifle users, countered by glock and having a brain, many people rush the rose with it and is a 1 shot up close.
- If you want to extend your life expectancy, do not get close to shotguns and flank people
- If all else fails, get good.
LESSON 3: TEAMMATES FFS
- You see your teammate riding a horse, then you go out to scavenge some ammo and medkits when suddenly, you see “I MISS MY HORSE” pop up in the middle of night.
- Your teammate ran off with your horse and is on his way to get himself killed. Or should i rather not say teammate, i’d like to call them clowns.
- The clowns are usually people who havent heard of teamwork or friends at all and decide to solo without them having any skill to properly solo whatsoever, then immediately dying to the night or if they get lucky, a rifle shot to the dome.
- DO NOT BE LIKE THESE TEAMMATES AT ALL, simply work together and avoid being separated, because 90% of deaths is caused by people separating to find a solo player then getting packed one by one and ending up in someone’s kill compilation.
- Or simply getting 360 noscoped out of nowhere.
LESSON 4: Self Preservation – Knightfall A Daring Journey Increase Win Rate
- Is your teammate so garbage you have to carry them 99 times?
- Is your teammate mysteriously disappearing into the void?
- Worry not, this lesson is for you
- SELF PRESERVATION or solo if you arent fun.
- Basically if you have to play solo, get a rifle (or a glock if you want to scare people into submission)
- or keep your revolver, you WILL need those guaranteed 3-2 shots
- You must flank people at every opportunity and watch out for flanks.
- FUN FACT: did you know your aim is the deciding factor of your survival right now? Thats right, if you dont know how to put a bullet in someone’s dome you WILL become a pelt.
- If you do not have proper aim, resort to being a rat with a shotty and hope someone is stupid enough to peek into corners close enough for you to kill them