Table of Contents Show
In this topic, we have listed the best playmaking badges in NBA 2K22. You can find NBA 2K22 Best playmaking Badges Current Gen and Next Gen in our content.
NBA 2K22 Best Playmaking Badges
NBA 2K22 includes an overall of 80 badges with a range of new badges added this year. NBA 2K22 has actually a somewhat revamped badge system, presenting badge points to update badges. Badge points are made by performing well in the 4 different badge classifications: defense, finishing, playmaking, and shooting.
Every successful NBA team needs a playmaker, someone who can facilitate the offense with his passing and dribbling and can create better opportunities for his teammates than he can for himself. NBA 2K22’s Playmaker archetype thrives on this skillset and, like any 2K player, you can improve his abilities with specific badges.
Best Playmaking Badges in NBA 2K22
Whether it is for dribbling or passing, playmaking badges are an essential part of a ballhandler’s arsenal to effectively dish out assists or create their own shots. This post breaks down the best badges to do all these things at a high level on both Current Gen and Next-Gen.
- Quick First Step: Needs to be maxed out for you to get natural speed boosts from a stopped position. Allows you to blow-by defenders and break down defenders out of dribble moves.
- Handles for Days: You’ll need this badge maxed out if you want to do more than one dribble move without your playing being out of energy. Allows you to chain many moves together to break down defenders.
- Quick Chain: The badge that lets you dribble quickly and more effectively and is a necessity for isolation dribblers. Pair it with Hyperdrive, another good badge, for the quickest chain of dribble moves.
- Bullet Passer: Lets you pass quicker. Bullet Passer is necessary to keep the opposition from stealing the ball in pass lanes and also to set your teammates up for open shots.
- Bail Out: A badge you only need on Bronze to be effective, this badge allows you to pass out of questionable shots. Is necessary for the large majority of players, as you’ll need it at some point for sure.
Easy Earn Badge Method in NBA 2K22
Check out our other posts on the NBA 2K22 Best Badges.
BONUS! NBA 2K22 Locker Codes List: Earn FREE VC and Items