You can find the solution for Need For Speed Hot Pursuit Remastered crashes on startup and Need For Speed Hot Pursuit Remastered not launching pc errors here.
Need For Speed Hot Pursuit Remastered Crashes on Startup
The first reason for the game to crash might be the lack of administrative rights. Right-click on the game’ and select “Run The Game as Administrator”. If this doesn’t work for you then try playing the game from the account that has the administrative rights.
Another reason for the game to crash at launch is the anti-virus or the Windows Defender, which might be detecting the game’s exe file as a trojan virus.
You can either disable the anti-virus or make an exception for the game in the anti-virus. This will allow the game to run on your system.
Also, an outdated GPU driver might also be the reason for the game to crash. Just update your drivers to the latest version.
How do I update my video card drivers?
- Press Windows + R.
- Type “DxDiag” and click OK.
- After the DirectX Diagnostic Tool loads, select the Display tab.
- The video card’s name and manufacturer are listed in the Device section. The current driver version is listed in the Driver section.
- Visit the driver manufacturer’s website to obtain the most up-to-date driver. Contact the driver manufacturer for assistance with updating the driver. If the computer is under warranty, contact the computer manufacturer.
If you believe that you meet the requirements for a game and that your drivers are up to date, please attempt to resolve any potential issues with the games local data by performing a file cache integrity check.
Please find the steps below for instructions on how to do this:
- Load Steam
- From the Library section, right-click on the game and select Properties from the menu.
- Select the Local files tab and click the Verify integrity of game cache… button.
- Steam will verify the game’s files – this process may take several minutes.
- Once the process is completed, the Check Window will automatically exit.
NFS Hot Pursuit Remastered Black Screen Issue
Fix 1: Switch out of your game, then switch back in
This is the first thing you should try when you have a black screen issue on Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit Remastered. To do this:
- When your game is running, press the Alt and Tab keys on your keyboard at the same time to switch out of the game.
- Press the Alt and Tab keys on your keyboard at the same time to switch back into your game.
If this works for you, you won’t see the black screen. But if the issue persists, don’t worry. There are still other fixes for you to try.
Fix 2: Switch to the windowed mode, then switch back to the full-screen mode
A black screen is usually caused by some temporary graphics settings issue. And this can usually be fixed by switching between the windowed and full-screen mode. To do so:
- When your game is running, press the Alt and Enter keys on your keyboard at the same time to go to the windowed mode.
- Press the Alt and Enter keys on your keyboard at the same time to switch back to the full-screen view.
This should fix your black screen issue.
Like back then, today the all new remastered version makes players eager to join in on the fun. However, there have been a lot of errors, crashes, black screens, and freezes that players kept experiencing.
NFS Hot Pursuit Remastered How to Fix Crashes, Black Screen, Freezing and Stuck on Loading
NFS Hot Pursuit Change Resolution
- Start the game and go to your Graphics settings.
- From there change to another resolution and see if that works.
- If you can’t get to your settings, right-click NFS.
- Go to properties.
- For Run select in windowed mode.
Lower Graphics Settings
If you can open NFS and can go to your settings then try this method. If not, try the next method.
- Open NFS and go to Settings.
- Go to Graphics.
- Lower the graphics as much as possible. Turn off anti-aliasing and motion blur.