Welcome to our PAC MAN WORLD Re PAC Space Ace Achievement guide. The guide explains exactly what a “no miss” is and how to achieve the Space Ace achievement.
PAC MAN WORLD Re PAC Space Ace Achievement
What’s a “No miss”? & Space Ace achievement!
What’s a “No Miss”?!
“No miss” is simply a translation error and actually refers to deaths.
By extension, this is also how the “no miss bonus” works; Completing a level without dying once will yield 2000 bonus points and 500 for up to 2.
Space Ace achievement
Defeat King Galaxian without dying. If you lose all of your health, exit the stage and try again.
- Keep holding the fire button at all times.
- Power Pellets give you a triple shot attack temporarily.
- Get up close and personal to King Galaxian’s eyes for maximum damage output.
- When King Galaxian is about to swing his claw, go to the opposite side of the screen.
- King Galaxian is neutered compared to the original and regularly drops health; You only need to worry about the incoming missiles around you.
About PAC-MAN WORLD Re-PAC
When PAC-MAN went home for his birthday, he found the Ghosts kidnapped his family and friends and ruined his party! PAC-MAN is on his way to Ghost Island to save them!
• PAC-MAN WORLD Re-PAC, with its improved user interface, polished mechanics and reworked visuals, is now a modernized classic!
• Evade ghosts, solve environmental puzzles, rescue your PAC-DAS and discover even more in this platform-adventure mix!
• Use your abilities like Butt-Bounce, Rev-Roll, Hover-Jump and PAC-DOT attack to finally face TOC-MAN!
• Play through a collection of 3D mazes in MAZE MODE! Complete QUEST MODE to play the original PAC-MAN game in ORIGINAL MODE!
- Pac-Man’s pose on the box art of Re-Pac is based on the original game’s cover (with him punching while running), though it is angled differently. Blinky’s pose on the cover mimics a stock artwork pose.
- This is the first entry in the Pac-Man World series to be developed by a Japanese-based studio, as all previous entries in the series were handled by Western-based studios.
- Some of Pac-Man’s idle animations in Pac-Man World Re-Pac are present in Pac-Man Museum +, though they are unused.
- This was originally the first evidence of Pac-Man World Re-Pac content being released publicly, with the announcement of Re-Pac coming out exactly one month following Pac-Man Museum +’s release.
- Coincidentally, Now Production, the studio that developed Pac-Man Museum +, also developed Pac-Man World Re-Pac.
- Bandai Namco has stated that the game’s production, at least partially, was influenced by fan feedback; with a new Pac-Man World title being frequently requested by fans for many years, prior to Re-Pac’s announcement.
- In the United Kingdom, the physical version of Re-Pac is exclusive to the retailer “GAME”. The American and Japanese versions’ physical releases are not exclusive to any locations.