Welcome to our Pokeclicker Codes guide. You’ve come to the right location if you want to poke the beast and be captured by this new Pokéxperience. Our collection of the most recent Pokéclicker coupons includes some fantastic products to aid you in your quest to become the best, like farm points, berries, and even special Pokémon.
Pokéclicker is a free, open-source browser game based on the Pokémon franchise. With its addictive, calming gameplay and charming visuals, this adorable idle clicker videogame has taken the Pokémon fanbase by storm.
We’ll keep you informed about new codes as they become available. You should use them as quickly as possible because you never know when they’ll run out! On the day that this post was published, these codes were put to the test.
Active Codes – Pokeclicker Codes
Farm points, cheri berries, shiny pokemon, and other exclusive gifts can be obtained by redeeming these tickets. These are all the available Codes:
- FARMINGBOOST : Redeem code: 10k farm points and 100 cheri berries (New)
- OOOSHINY : Redeem code: one random shiny Pokémon (New)
Pokeclicker social media channels, the channels from which they announce the codes:
- Discord: https://discord.com/invite/a6DFe4p
- Github: https://github.com/pokeclicker/pokeclicker
- Wiki: https://pokeclicker.miraheze.org/wiki/Home_Pa
These codes no longer work:
There are currently no expired codes
How to Use?
These are the steps to redeem codes:
- Launch Pokeclicker on your device
- Go to the menu, indicated by the three-bar icon in the top-right corner of your screen
- Tap ‘save’
- Below the ‘save’ and ‘convert original save’ tabs there’s a text box where you can enter your code
- Hit claim
- Enjoy your rewards!
Lets start by the beginning. What does it mean to be “clicker type”? That all you have to do to play is click your mouse.
Pokeclicker maintains the essence of any official Pokémon game: advance through the zones and capture Pokémon to level them up and face them with others. The speed of the actions varies depending on how fast you are able to click. The game will progress at a much slower speed if you don’t click.
Don’t be fooled by its apparent simplicity because it holds surprises as complex as shiny pokémon, battle objects, arenas, dungeons, fossils, etc. In this beta version you can travel through the regions from Kanto (1st generation) to Kalos (6th generation). Pokeclicker is currently only available in English.
If you want to see constantly updated roblox codes, check here: