The quest Avoid A Train Accident & Blow Up The Bridge is part of Red Dead Redemption 2 The Bridge To Nowhere Chapter.
- Plant the dynamite within 1 minute 35 seconds
- Escape the oncoming train within 19 seconds
Avoid A Train Accident & Blow Up The Bridge Walkthrough
- Quickly get back up the bridge and onto the handcar.
- Help John move the handcar to the other side of the bridge.
- Jump off as soon as the handcar reaches the other side.
- Use the plunger next to John to blow up the bridge.
1. Time Your Button Presses To Move The Handcar Faster
When moving the handcar back to the other side of the bridge, it will not budge if you time your button presses wrong. Push down the assigned button when Arthur pushes down the cart, and release when he moves the bar back up.
2. Don’t Let The Train Catch You
*You will fail the mission if the train runs over the handcar while John and Arthur are still on it.
Best to get the handcar to the other side of the bridge as soon as possible.
Avoid A Train Accident & Blow Up The Bridge quest is completed.