Drive To Pronghorn Ranch is part of Red Dead Redemption 2 Epilogue 1 The Wheel Mission.
- Reach Pronghorn Ranch without dropping any supplies
- Reclaim the wagon within 1 minute
Drive To Pronghorn Ranch Walkthrough
- Drive the wagon & follow your mini-map until you reach your destination – Pronghorn Ranch
- A cutscene will start and after it ends, you need to get your wagon back from the thieves
- Mount the horse in front of you and chase after the runaway wagon
- Block the wagon’s path or jump onto it from your horse
- Once you’ve retrieved, drive back to Pronghorn Ranch to initiate a cutscene to end the mission
1. Don’t Drive Too Fast To Avoid Damaging Supplies
Control the speed which your wagon moves so you don’t damage any of the supplies. Driving too fast or too rough can result in supplies falling off the wagon.
4. Catch Up To Wagon & Jump On It
It’s easier to just catch up to the wagon and jump on it from your horse instead of block its path. Get your horse into a gallop and move to the wagon’s side where the thieves are sitting to jump on it.
Next is up: Simple Pleasures – Milk A Cow