Get Revenge On The Laramie Boys is part of Red Dead Redemption 2 Epilogue 1 Jim Milton Rides, Again? Mission.
- Get 10 kills while dual wielding sidearms
- Get 15 headshots
- Complete the mission without taking any health items
Get Revenge On The Laramie Boys Walkthrough
- After the cutscene, ride with Mr. Geddes and Abe to Hanging Dog Ranch
- Once you reach the area, get down from your horse and confront the ranchers
- Eliminate the ranchers & clear out the ranch
- After dealing with all the ranchers, head into the barn to confront the final Laramie boy
- Beat the Laramie boy up until you initiate the cutscene that’ll prompt you to shoot him
- After eliminating the last Laramie boy, head outside and mount your horse
- Ride back to Pronghorn Ranch to trigger the cutscene and end the mission
3. Use Fences n Boxes As Cover From The Ranchers’ Bullets
There are many enemies in this part of the mission. Use the scattered boxes and fences as cover to prevent yourself from getting shot & damaged by enemy bullets.
3. Use Dead Eye To Spot Enemies In The Dark
The raid on Hanging Dog Ranch will happen at night so it’s best to use Dead Eye to spot enemies and take them out immediately.
5. Block The Laramie Boy’s Attacks To Create Openings
Press the “Block” button to block the Laramie Boy’s attacks to create openings so you can get a few punches of your own in.
Next is up: Motherhood – Get the Telegram