The quest Steal The Wagon With Explosives is part of Red Dead Redemption 2 The Delights Of Van Horn Chapter.
- Headshot 5 soldiers with a long scoped rifle
- Complete with at least 85% accuracy
Steal The Wagon With Explosives Walkthrough
- Once Bill gives the signal (attacks), assist Bill in clearing out enemies in the area.
- After there are no enemies left, go back to the main street and get on the Wagon Bill gets from the enemies.
- Ride with Bill and leave Van Horn and head back to camp.
- Fend off the enemies trying to blow up the Wagon.
- Switch with Bill, and drive the Wagon back to camp.
Use A Scoped Rifle To Deal With Enemies
The Scoped Rifle will be your best bet at clearing out enemies within the area. Many enemies will be at long range, and will be hard to target, which is why you need a weapon that will help you easily aim at far away opponents.
Use Dead Eye To Hit Moving Targets
As targets on horseback will be coming in multiple directions, it will be hard to aim and shoot at them all at once. Trigger Dead Eye to give yourself a bigger window to aim and shoot before they get to the explosives on your Wagon.
Red Dead Redemption Steal The Wagon With Explosives quest is completed.
Next is up: Archeology For Beginners – Head For The Campsite