Teach Jack to Ride is part of Red Dead Redemption 2 Epilogue 1 Fatherhood, for Beginners Mission.
- Tire out Jeremiah within 45 seconds
- Feed Jeremiah a treat
- Teach Jack to ride without his horse bucking him off
- Win the race back to Pronghorn Ranch
Teach Jack to Ride Walkthrough
- After the cutscene with Abigail, you’ll regain control outside of the house
- Head to the left of the house and mount your horse to go riding with Jack
- Follow Jack while you are both riding your horse
- Instruct him and help him control his horse’s speed using on-screen button prompts
- Once you’ve reached the stream, you’ll get prompted to race Jack back to the ranch
- Ride the horse back to the farm to initiate the cutscene
- After the cutscene, the mission “Old Habits” will automatically start
4. Don’t Let Jack Go Too Fast
Don’t tell Jack to “go faster” more than 3 times as this may lead his horse to buck him off and hurt him.
6. Win The Race To Complete Mission Challenge
You can easily complete the mission challenge by beating Jack when you race him back to Pronghorn Ranch. Push your “gallop” button repeatedly to gain speed and overtake him.
Next is up: Old Habits – Beat Up The Laramie