Table of Contents Show
Welcome to our Rocket League Codes guide. There are multiple discount codes that you can utilize inside Rocket League, each including special products that you can unlock. Some of these discount codes are time-gated, suggesting they’ll only be redeemable for a particular quantity of time.
Here are all the promotion codes that you can redeem to unlock new cosmetic items.
Rocket League Codes
Rocket League has seen exponential development considering that it went free-to-play in 2020, even though the video game has actually been around for more than 5 years. This means the video game has a rather large collection when it concerns cosmetics that players can utilize to embellish their lorries.
Active Codes – Rocket League Codes
- popcorn: Unlocks the Limited Popcorn Rocket Boost.
To activate the code SARPBC, launch the game and enter:
- PC – up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A (Letters B, A (EN) on the keyboard)
- XBOX – up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A
- PS4 – up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, X, O
You can also find new codes:
- Psyonix announcement or their promotional partner,
- Trailers (Rocket League)
- Rocket League Products
Products with Codes
- Rocket League x Monstercat: Greatest Hits – Preorder (Up to December 2nd) (New!)
- Hot Wheels Rocket League RC Rivals Set – RC remake of Rocket League (New!)
- Rocket League Hot Wheels 5-pack (New!)
- Zag Toys RL Original Minis Pull-Back Racers
- Zag Toys RL Light-Up Clip-Ons
- RL Customizable Battle-Cars Custom Mega Pack Zag Toys
- Zag Toys RL Customizable Battle-Cars Dominus GT Single Pack
- Zag Toys RL Customizable Battle-Cars Octane Single Pack
- RL Customizable Battle-Cars Centio V17 Single Pack Zag Toys
- Zag Toys RL Original Minis Pull-Back Racers Series 2
- RL Rivals – RC remake of rocket league
Rocket League Login Rewards
- Ratchet & Clank Bundle: Open the game on PlayStation console.
- Hot Rocks Trail: Open the game on Epic Games Store
- Sun Ray boost: Open the game on Epic Games Store
Expired Codes – Rocket League Codes
- RLNITRO: Use this code to get a Octane: The Goonies Limited Decal & also a Nitro Circus Limited Antenna
- wrestlemania: Use this code to get 2 random WWE banners, antennas, wheels
- wwedads: Use this code to get 2 random WWE banners, antennas, wheels
- WWE18: Use this code to get 2 random WWE banners, antennas, wheels
- rlbirthday: Use this code to get 2 random WWE banners, antennas, wheels
- shazam: Use this code to get a Octane: Shazam Limited Decal & also a Shazam Limited Wheels
- Truffleshuffle: Use this code to get a Octane: The Goonies Limited Decal
- Bekind: Use this code to get a VCR Limited Topper
- couchpotato: Use this code to get a Couch Potato Limited Player Title
- SARPBC: Use this code to get a SARPBC Logo, song, & car, and also a Moai Antenna (*)
How to Redeem a code?
- Introduce Your Rocket League Game > Go to the Main Menu (After The Title Screen) > Select EXTRAS > Select REDEEM CODE > Enter the valid redemption code in the blank > Click OK. If you have any doubt you can also inspect this video from youtuber Zenic:
However take in mind:
- You Can Only redeem a Code as soon as
- You Can Trade Most Items From Codes or Codigos
- If You Trade An Item Earned By Redeeming A Code You Can not Get That Item Back Unless You Trade For Another One