Welcome to our Sonic Origins FIX Startup Lag guide. This guide will show you how to fix menu lag in Sonic Origins.
Sonic Origins FIX Startup Lag
We are currently working on this guide and will likely add more information here.
- Go to Settings -> System -> Display
- Click on Graphics Settings
- Click on Add (Find your Sonic Origins.exe, usually in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SonicOrigins\build\main\projects\exec\SonicOrigins.exe; or wherever you install your steamapps)
- Select your High Performance GPU and Click OK
NVIDIA Control Panel
- Right click on your desktop (If your on Windows 11 also press “Show More Options”)
- Click NVIDIA Control Panel (If this doesn’t show, you might have to reinstall your Game Ready Drivers to get it)
- On the top left, click manage 3D settings
- Select Preferred Graphics Processor, select High-Performance NVIDIA Processor
- Click apply at the bottom right corner
About Sonic Origins
Retry the classic collectible adventures of Sonic The Hedgehog, Sonic The Hedgehog 2, Sonic 3 & Knuckles and Sonic CD in Sonic Origins! From the iconic Green Hill Zone to the dangerous Death Egg Robot, you’ll journey through your memories in remastered high definition to foil Doctor Robotnik’s sinister plans! This latest release includes new areas to explore, preparations and an extensive Anniversary!
Pre-order and in-game 100 Bonus Coins, the new Mirror Mode in the game can be designed for you, the Start Dash package that includes the Site Box.
Classic start to Sonic games high with new opening and ending animations for each game!
New Unlockable Items
Collect coins from new content, discussions, and the museum by completing them to purchase for Special Stage’s gear.
Classic and Anniversary Modes
Choose to play the original and soulful movie with a small Spin Dash in Classic mode or the new Anniversary with a revamped full screen.