Table of Contents Show
Artificer Recipes are a crucial part of SpellForce: Conquest of Eo. These recipes allow players to create a variety of magical items, such as potions and runes, that can provide significant benefits in combat. In this guide, we’ll take a closer look at Artificer Recipes, how to use them, and some of the most useful recipes available.
SpellForce: Conquest of Eo Artificer Recipes
This guide will show you all current Artificing recipes. There are 116 in total with 29 possibilities for each Base Ore (Mountain Copper, Sky Iron, Corrupted Adamantium and Adamantium). You can also access the SpellForce: Conquest of Eo Wiki page here.
I will use the abbreviations used in SureYouCan’s Alchemy Potions Guide:
- E = 3 Elemental Essences
- D = 3 Death Essences
- L = 3 Life Essences
- A = 3 Arcane Essences
Note: Life and Death Essences consume (overwrite) each other and can not be combined.
What are Artificer Recipes?
Artificer Recipes are recipes that players can use to create various magical items in SpellForce: Conquest of Eo. These items can range from simple health and mana potions to powerful runes that can increase a character’s stats or cast spells.
To use an Artificer Recipe, players must first obtain the recipe itself, which can be found throughout the game or purchased from certain vendors. They will also need the necessary ingredients, which will be listed on the recipe, and an Artificer’s Kit, which can also be purchased from certain vendors.
Once the player has all of the required items, they can use the recipe to create the desired item. This can be done at any time, as long as the player has access to an Artificer’s Kit and the necessary ingredients.
Examples of Artificer Recipes
There are many Artificer Recipes available in SpellForce: Conquest of Eo, each of which can create a different item with its own unique effects. Here are some examples of some of the most useful Artificer Recipes and the items they create:
- Health Potion Recipe – This recipe creates a potion that restores a portion of the user’s health. The ingredients required for this recipe are a Healing Root and an Empty Flask.
- Mana Potion Recipe – This recipe creates a potion that restores a portion of the user’s mana. The ingredients required for this recipe are a Mana Herb and an Empty Flask.
- Strength Rune Recipe – This recipe creates a rune that increases the user’s strength. The ingredients required for this recipe are a Rune Stone and a Moon Crystal.
- Dexterity Rune Recipe – This recipe creates a rune that increases the user’s dexterity. The ingredients required for this recipe are a Rune Stone and a Sun Crystal.
- Armor Rune Recipe – This recipe creates a rune that increases the user’s armor. The ingredients required for this recipe are a Rune Stone and a Star Crystal.
- Fireball Scroll Recipe – This recipe creates a scroll that casts a fireball spell. The ingredients required for this recipe are a Scroll Paper and Fire Dust.
- Ice Shard Scroll Recipe – This recipe creates a scroll that casts an ice shard spell. The ingredients required for this recipe are a Scroll Paper and an Ice Crystal.
- Lightning Bolt Scroll Recipe – This recipe creates a scroll that casts a lightning bolt spell. The ingredients required for this recipe are a Scroll Paper and Lightning Essence.
List of Artificer Recipes
Here you can find all artificing recipes. Find out what you need for which artificer.
- E – Firewielder I – Grants: Exploit Burn (+6 damage on burning enemies)
- L – Healthy I – +10 Health
- D – Graverobber I – Grants: Undertaker (Loot 1 remain after won battle)
- A – Seer I – +1 Willpower
- E-E – Bowman I – +2 Missile Damage
- E-L – Mountain Goat I – Grants World Skill: Mine Ore
- E-D – Cutthroat I – Grants: Serrated Blades (all attacks can inflict Bleeding)
- E-A – Despair I – +1 Death Damage, Melee and Missile attacks inflict Death Damage
- L-L – Herbalist I – Grants World Skil: Harvest Plant
- L-A – Pathfinder I – +3 Speed
- D-D – Vampire I – +6 Damage to Bleeding enemies
- D-A – Spider I – Grants: Webbing Touch (all attacks can inflict Rooted – target can’t move but perform other actions)
- A-A – Owl I – +20% XP
- E-E-E – Elementalist I – +50% Elemental Resistance
- E-D-D – Ashen I – +20% Elemental Resistance, Grants: Tempted Fire (immunity to burning)
- E-D-A – Guardians I – Attacks of Opportunity do not consume actions
- E-L-L – Shield I – Grants: Shield Wall (20% Damage Reduction, Exerts Zone of Control, Guard every direction / Aura in a radius of 1 – 20% Damage Reduction)
- E-A-A – Rhino I – +20% Physical Resistance
- L-L-L – Lifegiver I – +9 Magical Daily Regeneration
- L-L-A – White Mage I – +20% White Resistance
- L-A-A – Swordmaster I – Grants: Guard Break (All attacks remove Guard from target unit)
- D-D-D – Deathlord I – +20% Death Damage Resistance
- D-D-A – Necromancer I – +30% chance to catch souls from defeated enemies
- A-A-A – Arcanist I – +4 Focus
- E-E-L – Weapon of the Eel – +3 White Damage, Grants: Piercing Attacks (+6 damage against armored)
- E-E-D – Blight I – Grants: Nor’s Curse (13 Death Damage – Range 4, Radius 1 / Applies Weakend – -1 Speed, -50% Death Resistance)
- E-E-A – Cursed Shackles (Enslave a broken or routed Ally or Enemy in a range of 3 / Enslaved unit will be forced in your service after combat)
- E-L-A – Weapon of the Leader – +2 Willpower on Stack
- D-A-A – Tome of Occultism – Summon minor demon, +3 ability damage
- E – Firewielder II – Grants: Firewielder (all attacks can inflict Burning)
- L – Healthy II – +200% Daily Regeneration
- D – Graverobber II – Grants: Holy Warrior (+6 Damage against Undead)
- A – Seer II – +2 Focus
- E-E – Bowman II – +2 Missile Range
- E-L – Mountain Goat II – Grants: Mountain Guide (stack can traverse mountains and cliffs)
- E-D – Cutthroat II – +10% more loot
- E-A – Despair II – Grants: Fearless (Immunity to fear)
- L-L – Herbalist II – Grants: Gathering Boost (Increase Yield from Harvesting Plants)
- L-A – Pathfinder II – Grants: Forest Guide (ignores forest movement penalties)
- D-D – Vampire II – Grants: Leech Life (Regains Health equal to 50% of Melee damage dealt.)
- D-A – Spider II – Grants: Epidemic (Spread Poison, 4 Range, 2 Radius), Grants: Exploit Poison (+6 Damage against Poisoned)
- A-A – Owl II – +10 Research after each won battle
- E-E-E – Elementalist II – +5 Elemental Damage, Melee and Missile attacks deal Elemental Damage
- E-E-L – Eel II – Grants: Call Lightning (Deal 28 White Damage, Radius 4)
- E-E-A – Slaver II – Grants: Follower (no upkeep cost)
- E-L-A – Leader II – Grants: Commander (+20% XP on unit and all allies in stack)
- E-L-L – Shield II – +2 Armor
- E-D-D – Ashen II – adds burning to attacks, Grants: Spread Burning Ability (4 range, 2 radius)
- E-A-A – Rhino II – Melee attacks can inflict Stunned (target loses all actions)
- L-L-A – White Mage II – +5 White Damage, Melee and Missile Attacks deal White Damage
- L-A-A – Swordmaster II – +2 Melee Damage
- D-D-D – +5 Death Damage, Melee and Missile Attacks deal Death Damage
- D-D-A – Necromancer II – Grants: Undead Officer (+1 Speed for Stack)
- D-A-A – Occultism III – +6 Damage against fantastic units
- A-A-A – Arcanist II – Apply Silence, Range 5
- E-E-D – Shield of Blight – +50% Death Resistance, Grants: Shielded (+2 armor on non-flanking attacks)
- E-D-A – Armor of the Guardians – +3 Armor
- L-L-L – Trinket of the Lifegiver – +10 Health Regeneration every turn[/i]
No Valid Recipe
- E – Corrupted Glyph: Firewielder – +6 Damage, Unit gains Burning on start of battle
- L – Corrupted Glyph: Healthy – +40 Health, -50% Daily Regeneration
- D – Corrupted Glyph: Graverobber – -50% Death Damage Resistance, Grants: Raid Tomb (Destroy Tomb or Graveyard and steal treasures and artifacts)
- A – Corrupted Glyph: Seer – +2 Focus, -1 Willpower, Grants: Cleanse Ally (remove negative status effects)
- E-L – Corrupted Glyph: Mountain Goat – Grants: Mining Boost (Increase yields from mining)
- E-A – Corrupted Glyph: Despair – Grants: Intimidate (-2 Willpower)
- L-L – Corrupted Glyph: Herbalist – Grants World Skill: Harvest Plants on all units in stack
- L-A – Corrupted Glyph: Pathfinder – +3 Speed for every ally in stack (NOT the unit)
- D-D – Corrupted Glyph: Vampire – Grants: Defy Death (Revives at end of battle), Grants: No Regeneration
- D-A – Corrupted Glyph: Spider – -20% Healing in Battle, Grants: Poisonous Touch (attacks can inflict Poison)
- A-A – Corrupted Glyph: Owl – +8 Focus, -3 Willpower
- E-E-E – Corrupted Glyph: Elementalist – 50% Elemental Resistance, All attacks can inflict Enkindled
- E-E-D – Corrupted Glyph: Blight – -50% White Resistance, +3 Death Damage on every unit in stack
- E-E-L – Corrupted Glyph: Eel – Grants: Eel – All attacks reduce target’s focus by 2
- E-E-A – Corrupted Glyph: Slaver – Unit gains +1 Damage, +2 Willpower against Missile attacks for each Enslaved Ally in stack
- E-L-L – Corrupted Glyph: Shield – Improved Guard with 50% Damage Reduction
- E-L-A – Corrupted Glyph: Leader – +1 attack for each follower
- E-D-A – Corrupted Glyph: Guardians – -3 Damage, Grants: Guardian Mend (Heal ally for +15 Health, +1 Willpower, +1 Armor, Range 6)
- L-L-L – Corrupted Glyph: Lifegiver – Grants: Lifegiver’s Mercy (Restore full Health to an unit, Healing this unit is reduced by 100% for the rest of the Battle)
- L-L-A – Corrupted Glyph: White Mage – -10 Melee Damage, adds skill with -50% White Resistance, Removes Guard, Range 5
- L-A-A – Corrupted Glyph: Swordmaster – Grants additional free attack, Unit will be silenced at start of battle (can’t use focus abilities, does not affect Titans)
- D-D-D – Corrupted Glyph: Deathlord – Unit can’t use guard, enemies can’t retaliate
- D-D-A – Corrupted Glyph: Necromancer – Grants: Soul Catcher (Chance to drop a soul after battle)
- D-A-A – Corrupted Glyph: Occultism – Grants: Bloody Eruption (Deal 23 Death Damage, Range 5, user gains Bleeding)
- A-A-A – Corrupted Glyph: Arcanist – Grants: Thunderstorm (33 White Damage to 5 random allies or enemies in a radius of 2, Range 5)
- E-E – Armor of the Bowman – -2 Melee Damage, -1 Armor against Melee, +3 Missile Damage, +1 Missile Range
- E-D – Weapon of the Cutthroat – +1 Melee Damage, Grants: Backstab (+6 Damage when flanking)
- E-D-D – Trinket of the Ashen – +3 Elemental Damage, -50% Elemental Resistance, Grants: Inferno (Target random enemies within radius of 5 for 5 times and deal 16 Elemental Damage on each hit, can apply Burning)
- E-A-A – Armor of the Rhino – Armor with +10 Health, +3 Armor, -1 Speed[/i]
No Valid Recipe
- E – Firewielder IV – At the start of a battle this units gains Flame Armor (+100% Elemental Resistance; Melee attacks can inflict Burning)
- L – Healthy IV – +30 Health
- D – Graverobber IV – 100% chance to catch Souls of defeated enemies.
- A – Seer IV – +4 Focus, Grants: True Sight (Unhides garrison units in vision range)
- E-E – Bowman IV – No range penalty on Missile attacks
- E-L – Mountain Goat IV – +2 World Movement, Stack can traverse mountains and cliffs
- E-D – Cutthroat IV – Grants: First Strike
- E-A – Despair IV – Grants: Feared (Fear – 100% Willpower Loss)
- L-L – Herbalist IV – Grants: Healer (Unit restores 20 Health every day among all units in the stack except undead)
- L-A – Pathfinder IV – Stack can traverse all terrain
- D-D – Vampire IV – Grants: Greater Life Leech (Regains Health equal to 100% of Melee damage dealt)
- E-E-L – Eel IV – Grants: Discharge (Ability – Deal White damage to each enemy unit within 2 Radius around the user), Grants: Wing Cutter (+6 Damage against units with Flying)
- E-E-D – Blight IV – Grants: Exploit Poison (+6 Damage against enemies afflicted by Poisoned), Grants: Poisonous Touch (All attacks can inflict Poisoned.)
- E-E-A – Slaver IV – Grants: Slaver (All attacks can inflict Enslaved)
- E-L-A – Leader IV – Stack gains -100% Willpower Loss on all sources
- E-D-D – Ashen IV – +10 Elemental Damage
- E-D-A – Guardians IV – Grants: Effortless Defense (Attacks of Opportunity and Retaliate don’t consume actions)
- E-A-A – Rhino IV – Grants: Steadfast (Immunity to all negative status effects)
- L-L-L – Lifegiver IV – This unit and every ally in its stack gains: Heals daily to 100% Health.
- L-L-A – White Mage IV – +2 White Damage, Grants: Praise the Light (Deal White damage to each enemy unit in 1 Radius around a position in 6 Range)
- D-D-D – Deathlord IV – Grants: Executioner (Melee attacks execute an enemy if its Health falls below 30%)
- D-D-A – Necromancer IV – Guarantees Soul, Grants: Raise Undead, Grants: Consume Corpse
- D-A-A – Occultism IV – Grants: Meditate
- D-A – Tome of the Spider – Grants: Cocoon, Grants: Webbing Touch
- A-A – Tome of the Owl – +50% XP, +3 Allfire per Day, Grants: Cleanse Ally
- E-E-E – Tome of the Elemental – +3 Elemental Damage, Grants: Meteor, Grants: Firewielder (attacks can inflict Burning)
- E-L-L – Shield of the Shield – +4 Willpower, Grants: Shielded (+2 Armor on non-flanking attacks)
- L-A-A – Weapon of the Swordmaster – +5 Melee Damage, Retaliate does not consume actions
- A-A-A – Armor of the Arcanist – +8 Focus, +4 Willpower
Using Artificer Recipes in Combat
Artificer Recipes can be incredibly useful in combat, as they allow players to create items that can give them a significant advantage over their enemies. For example, health and mana potions can be used to quickly restore lost health or mana during a fight, while runes can provide a permanent boost to a character’s stats.
In addition, scrolls can be used to cast powerful spells that can deal significant damage to enemies or provide helpful buffs to allies. For example, a fireball scroll can be used to deal damage to a group of enemies, while a lightning bolt scroll can be used to stun a single enemy and prevent them from attacking.
It’s important to remember that Artificer Recipes can only be used a limited number of times, so it’s important to use them strategically. Players should try to save their most powerful items for the