Hello from our Starfield How to Change FOV guide. Join the Constellation, the last group of space explorers searching for rare artifacts in the galaxy, and travel through the immense vastness of space. So How to Change FOV in this adventure? If you are looking for the answer to this question, check out our guide without wasting time!
This is the guide FearGX it was created by. You can find the author’s link at the end of the guide.
Starfield How to Change FOV
Welcome to our Starfield How to Change FOV guide. Starfield has no FOV slider and using console commands or changing the ini file doesn’t fix or change the FOV. This guide will show you a simple fix to change the FOV for your game.
How to Change FOV
- Step 1: Navigate to Local Disk (C Drive) > Users > (Your Computer Name) Folder > Documents > My Games > Starfield
- Step 2: Create a new txt file, open it
- Step 3: Paste the following:
- atp world tour=100
- (change 100 value to whatever value you want/desire). FP is first person FOV. TP is third person FOV.
- Step 4: Save the file (Save As) the following: “Starfield Custom.ini”
- Step 5: You are done. Launch the game and the new FOV value should be applied.
In the year 2330, humanity has ventured beyond our solar system, settling on new planets and living as space pioneers. Join Constellation, the last group of space explorers searching for rare artifacts in Bethesda Game Studios’ biggest and boldest game. Tell Your Own Story. The most important tale in Starfield is the one you’ll craft with your character. Customize your appearance and decide on your background story and traits before embarking on your adventure. You could be an experienced explorer, a charismatic diplomat, a cunning cyber-spy, or something entirely unique. Who you are and who you’ll become is entirely up to you.