Hello from our Starfield Ship Vendors List guide. If you’re in search of new ship components for enhancements or an even superior vessel compared to your current one, it’s crucial to familiarize yourself with all the Ship Vendor locations in Starfield for convenient access. While the Frontier will suffice at the start of your campaign, you’ll eventually need to either upgrade it or acquire a superior ship.
In such scenarios, you’ll find ship service technicians stationed on various planets who can assist you in the game. Be prepared, as these upgrades or a new ship can be quite expensive, necessitating you to earn credits rapidly in Starfield. Once you’ve amassed a sufficient amount, here are the locations on various planets you should consider visiting.
This is the guide brian9824 it was created by. You can find the author’s link at the end of the guide.
Starfield Ship Vendors List
Welcome to our Starfield Ship Vendors List guide. This guide will show you helpful list of Ship Vendors to find unique parts in the game!
So many might not know that each ship vendor sells parts that are specific to them. Aka go to Deimos and you will find Deimos brand cockpits, hab modules, etc while Hopetown sells their own brands with different looks and feels.
So here is a list of each vendor and where they are located so you can browse all the options
- New Atlantis – Alpha Centauri System, Jemison
- Akila City – Cheyenne System, Akila
- Hopetown – Valo System, Polvo
- Neon – Volii System, Volii Alpha
- Cydonia – Sol System, Mars
- New Homestead – Sol System, Titan
- Paradiso – Porrima System, Porrima II
- Deimos Staryard – Sol System, Deimos
- The Red Mile – Porrima System, Porrima III
- The Den – Wolf System, The Den
- The Key – Kryx System, The Key Space Station