In the Starfield Tungsten guide, we explained what Tungsten ore is used for, where you can find this valuable resource, and the best Tungsten farming locations. If you have more questions or need further information about Tungsten, please leave a comment!
Tungsten serves as a crucial resource in Starfield, essential for a wide range of crafting endeavors. Whether you’re looking to create building materials or craft weapon and armor modifications, Tungsten is a resource you’ll inevitably require. To aid you in your quest for Tungsten in Starfield, we’ll provide you with valuable information on where to locate this vital resource.
Where to Find Tungsten
In Starfield, Tungsten can be found in various locations across the galaxy. Here’s a quick summary of where you can find this valuable resource:
- Miner’s League Store in “Neon” Volii System: You can purchase Tungsten from the Miner’s League store in the “Neon” Volii system. It’s a convenient option if you prefer to buy the resource.
- “Voss” – A Moon of “Olivas” in Alpha Centauri: Alpha Centauri is a great early-game location to find Tungsten. Visit the moon “Voss” to gather this resource.
- Shozza VII-a – A Moon Orbiting Shaza VII in the Shozza System: If you’re in the mid-cluster of stars to the right of Cheyenne, explore Shozza VII-a for Tungsten deposits.
- Muphrid V-b – A Moon Orbiting Muphrid V: Another mid-cluster option is Muphrid V-b, which can provide Tungsten resources.
- Muphrid VIII-c – Another Moon Orbiting a Gas Giant in the Same Solar System: In the same solar system, consider exploring Muphrid VIII-c for additional Tungsten.
- Star Systems Level 30-50: Keep an eye out for moons and planets in star systems with levels ranging from 30 to 50. These areas often contain Tungsten resources on their surfaces.
- Utilize the “Scanning” Skill: If you’ve acquired the “Scanning” Skill, use it to identify ideal Tungsten farming locations and set up outposts for a steady supply.
- Mining Resources on Planetary Surfaces: Tungsten is a slightly rare resource with a distinctive blue dot level rarity. When exploring planets, check different areas, as Tungsten can be found alongside other mining resources.
- Buying Tungsten: If you prefer a more straightforward approach, you can buy Tungsten from Trade Authorities, Mining stations, or Mining Traders. On average, it costs around 16 credits per unit.
- Bulk Purchases: The Miner’s League store on “Neon” offers the option to purchase Tungsten in bulk, with 25 units available for sale. This can be convenient for those planning extensive crafting and outpost construction.
Remember, the availability of Tungsten may vary in different regions of the galaxy, so be prepared to explore and adapt your strategy based on your current location and resources.
Best Tungsten Farming Locations
In Starfield, the best Tungsten farming locations can vary based on your progress in the game and your current skill levels. Here are some of the most reliable locations to farm Tungsten:
- Alpha Centauri – “Voss” (Moon of “Olivas”): This is an excellent early-game location to find Tungsten. You can access it regardless of your character’s level, making it a solid starting point for Tungsten farming.
- Shozza System – Shozza VII-a (Moon of Shaza VII): If you’re in the mid-cluster of stars to the right of Cheyenne, explore Shozza VII-a. It often contains Tungsten deposits.
- Mid Cluster of Stars – Muphrid V-b (Moon of Muphrid V) and Muphrid VIII-c (Moon of a Gas Giant): These moons in the mid-cluster of stars, like Shozza VII-a, are rich sources of Tungsten. Consider visiting them to gather this resource.
- Star Systems Level 30-50: Look for moons and planets in star systems with levels ranging from 30 to 50. These regions tend to have Tungsten resources on their planetary surfaces. The availability can vary, so explore multiple planets if needed.
- Utilize the “Scanning” Skill: If you have the “Scanning” Skill, you can use it to pinpoint ideal Tungsten farming locations more precisely. This skill allows you to identify resource-rich areas and establish outposts for a steady supply.
- Mining Resources on Planetary Surfaces: Tungsten is classified as a slightly rare resource with a blue dot level rarity. When you land on a planet, explore different regions, as Tungsten can be found alongside other mining resources. Keep an eye out for blue dots on your scanning interface.
Remember that Tungsten availability can vary, so it may require some exploration and adaptation based on your current location and progress in the game. Keep your scanning and mining skills honed, and you’ll be well-equipped to find Tungsten for your crafting needs in Starfield.