Welcome to our TFT set 8 tier list best comps guide. The meta comps in the game change with every patch that comes to the team fight tactics game. In this guide, we have compiled the best comps in tft set 8 for you. All of these comps have been tried and rated by professional players.
TFT Set 8 Best Comps
There are quite a few variables in TFT Set 8. Some powerful comps can be reached very early while some comps are very difficult to complete.
If you want to win, you need to complete the compositions that we will show you below. from lineups to items they all matter so make sure you do everything as in the comps below.
TFT Patch Patch 13.1 Best Comps
Anima Squad Comp – S+ TIER
Duelist LaserCorps Comp – S+ TIER
Mecha: Ace Comp – S+ TIER
Ox Force Renegades Comp – S TIER
Aegis Arsenal Comp – S TIER
TFT SET 8 Changes Meta, Comps & Tier Lists
FORTUNE’S FAVOR AND LUNAR GALA Patch 13.1
Developer’s Notes: A new game mode, event, and cosmetics all become available on January 13th at 3 AM (AEST) just a day after this patch goes live to welcome in the new year, Lunar Gala style. You’ll have until February 10th, the start of patch 13.3, to help Chibi Panda Annie launch her Lunar Gala, build the most overpowered team comp ever in Fortune’s Favor, and claim (or gift) our event-exclusive Tacticians and Arena. For all the details you can check out this overview.
Developer’s Notes: After our long patch, we’ve learned a lot about what Augment distributions are more preferable, so we’re making adjustments based on community feedback, while also ensuring enough variety to keep each game feeling different.
- Hero Augment armories that appear on round 4-2 now have a 5% chance to be all 5-cost units.
- Silver Augment in a game: 52% ⇒ 37%
- Gold Augment in a game: 71% ⇒ 92%
- Prismatic Augment in a game: 35% ⇒ 20%
- Hero Augment in a game: 95% ⇒ 92%
- Hero/Prismatic/Silver ⇒ Hero/Prismatic/Gold
- Prismatic/Hero/Prismatic ⇒ Prismatic/Hero/Gold
- Prismatic/Prismatic/Hero ⇒ Gold/Prismatic/Hero
Developer’s Notes: Granite, sandstone, Krugs, bouldering, Malphite, trad climbing—Rocks rock, but they rock less when they don’t drop item components.
- Krugs are now guaranteed to drop at least 2 item components.
Developer’s Notes: Random carousel items often made cases of 5 or 6 tears/gloves. We’ve seen that when everyone gets the same starting item, it can set them down the same path—a path of mutually assured bottom fours. Making sure we have 3 of each means more paths and comps are likely to be explored.
- The 3x Tear of the Goddess /3x Sparring Gloves /3x Random Components carousel has been changed to 3x Tears /3x Gloves /3x Giant’s Belts
CHAMPION STAR LEVEL SPELL SCALING
Developer’s Notes: We’re reducing the spell scaling for every 3-star two and three cost unit, as they are overperforming across the board relative to how difficult they are to get.
With increased player damage, we are seeing a faster meta that’s more reliant on starring up lower cost units. Nerfing this win condition means taking the risk of rolling down later will be a more consistent payoff, as players who spiked with their 3-star two/three cost will be a bit weaker.
Below we have our power framework adjustments followed by a full list of champion changes for champions not adjusted elsewhere in the patch.
- 3-star two cost champions spell scaling: 60% ⇒ 55%
- 3-star three cost champions spell scaling: 75% ⇒ 65%
- Annie 3 Burst Shield Damage: 335 ⇒ 325
- Draven 3 Whirling Death Damage: 175 ⇒ 150
- Fiora 3 En Garde! Attack Damage ratio: 250% ⇒ 235%
- Malphite 3 Ground Slam Damage: 335 ⇒ 325
- Rell 3 Iron Bond Damage: 335 ⇒ 325
- Sivir 3 Pizza Delivery Attack Damage ratio: 425% ⇒ 410%
- Yasuo 3 Steel Tempest Damage: 500 ⇒ 485
- Alistar 3 Pulverize Damage: 375 ⇒ 350
- Kai’Sa 3 Starcharged Damage: 385 ⇒ 370
- Nilah 3 Apotheosis start & end Damage: 235 ⇒ 225
- Riven 3 Bunny Blade Damage: 235 ⇒ 225
- Sona 3 Crescendo Sequence (1st cast, damage only) Damage: 450 ⇒ 430
- Sona 3 Crescendo Sequence (3rd cast, stun) Damage: 315 ⇒ 300
- Zoe 3 Trouble Bubble Damage: 1000 ⇒ 925
Developer’s Notes: Large, like the Penthouse Party Annie is throwing at the House of the Golden Rabbit!
Developer’s Notes: Many of the A.D.M.I.N. effects that exclusively affect A.D.M.I.N. champions have been underperforming, while a few teamwide cause and effects have found much success, especially when combined with other traits that can compound their effects (e.g. Brawler and permanent max Health). We’re going through and leveling the variability in A.D.M.I.N. power, but expect most of these changes to result in a measurable buff for the trait.
A.D.M.I.N. units are also getting more bloodthirsty this patch as the kill switch (or in their case, the “on kill” switch) makes its debut to Live servers.
Brawler strong. Brawler less strong now, especially Brawler 8. Me sad.
With the strongest LaserCorps units being put in line with Mordekaiser’s our mid-week update in 12.23, we’re able to put some of their power back into the trait, especially at that hard to reach LaserCorps 9 breakpoint.
Mascot has been the harder to perceive backbone of successful reroll comps due to its strong percent max Health scaling that becomes incredibly potent when running comps with giant Health pools—giant Health pools that starred up Supers have in abundance.
While Jax has proven to be one of the victors of patch 12.23, it was not with the help of the Mecha Prime trait. We’ll be nerfing Jax heavily later on, but we’re empowering Mecha Prime here to encourage further exploration of the infamous no-pivot trait.
Instead of renaming Supers to Super-Dupers we decided to give them the nerf they needed. Hopefully the nerf isn’t too hard, otherwise we’ll have to name them something else that rhymes with Super-Duper… It’s pooper, the joke is Super-pooper.
- Ace Execution Threshold: 12/30% ⇒ 15/30%
- ADMIN 6 piece bonus: +80% ⇒ +100%
- ADMIN “On Kill” cause has been re-enabled
- On Kill, champion (can be any on team) gains permanent Health: 20
- On Kill, champion gains Attack Damage: 25%
- On Kill, champion gains Ability Power: 25
- On Kill, champion gains Attack Speed: 25%
- On Kill, champion gains Mana: 20
- On Kill, champion heals: 350
- On Kill, champion has a chance to drop gold: 50%
- When ADMIN drops below 40% Health gain permanent Health: 50 ⇒ 60
- When ADMIN drops below 40% Health gain Attack Damage: 75 ⇒ 80
- When ADMIN drops below 40% Health gain Ability Power: 75 ⇒ 80
- When ADMIN drops below 40% Health gain gain Attack Speed: 75 ⇒ 80
- On Ally Death, ADMIN champions gain Ability Power: 18 ⇒ 20
- On Ally Death, ADMIN champions gain Mana: 30 ⇒ 40
- On Ally Death, ADMIN champions heal: 250 ⇒ 350
- On Ally Death, ADMIN champions chance to Drop Gold: 33% ⇒ 40%
- On Spell Cast, ADMIN champions heal: 150 ⇒ 200
- On Combat Start, ADMIN champions gain Attack Damage: 60 ⇒ 50
- On Combat Start, your TEAM gains permanent Health: 20 ⇒ 15
- On Combat Start, your TEAM gains Ability Power: 30 ⇒ 25
- On Combat Start, your TEAM gains AD: 30 ⇒ 25
- On Combat Start, your TEAM champion’s chance to Drop Gold: 20% ⇒ 25%
- Every 5 seconds, ADMIN champion chance to Drop Gold: 20% ⇒ 25%
- Every 5 seconds, your TEAM gains permanent Health: 7 ⇒ 5
- Every 5 seconds, your TEAM gains Attack Speed: 10% ⇒ 12%
- Every 5 seconds, your TEAM champion’s chance to Drop Gold: 10% ⇒ 12%
- Brawler max Health Bonus: 20/40/70/111% ⇒ 20/40/65/90%
- Duelist Attack Speed Per Auto: 6/12/20/30% ⇒ 5/10/16/24%
- Duelist Max Stacks: 10 ⇒ 12
- LaserCorpsDamage: 60/150/150 ⇒ 65/165/200
- Mascot max Health Regen per 2 seconds: 1.5/3.25/6.5/12% ⇒ 1.5/2.5/4.5/10%
- Mecha Prime Attack Damage & Ability Power: 60/45% ⇒ 70/50%
- Recon dash AI updated to better avoid crowds
- Supers base Damage Increase: 20% ⇒ 18%
- Supers bonus Damage per 3-star: 5% ⇒ 3%
- Spellslinger Ability Power: 25/60/100/150 ⇒ 25/55/85/125
- Spellslinger Meteor Ability Power ratio: 50/50/50/200% ⇒ 50/50/50/150%
- Units no longer launch meteors as their first attack in combat
- Spellslingers no longer launch meteors as their first attack in combat
UNITS: TIER 1
Developer’s Notes: Galio sits at the top of the pecking order both in food poultry distribution and early game frontline.
- Galio Mana nerf: 60/120 ⇒ 70/140
- Galio Outta My Way! Shield: 250/300/375 ⇒ 200/240/280
- Sylas Health: 650 ⇒ 700
- Sylas Battle Blast Heal Amount: 130/150/170 ⇒ 150/170/190
- Talon Attack Speed: 0.65 ⇒ 0.7
- Talon OX-ian Diplomacy Damage: 160/240/360 ⇒ 170/250/370
UNITS: TIER 2
Developer’s Notes: Chibi Annie may be all the rage, but Annie’s endless shielding is not.
Despite being in love with himself, Draven lacks the carry potential to truly love. Let’s see if this change alongside the Mecha Prime buff is enough to put Draven back in the spotlight and win back Rayditz’s affection.
Jinx is a tricky champion to play. We want to ensure that she is a viable item holder both for AD and AP items, so we’re buffing her on both fronts. These buffs will also allow her to better utilize both of her Hero Augments which provide Attack Speed that magnifies that base AD buff below.
By nerfing Yuumi’s range we not only force higher risk positioning, but we also limit her potential to snipe backliners since her spell targets the furthest enemy in her attack range. While this may be a slight overnerf we are playing it safe as Yuumi will still be able to provide teamwide utility with her triple threat traits.
- Annie max Mana nerf: 20/80 ⇒ 30/90
- Annie Burst Shield shield: 325/400/500 ⇒ 300/350/425
- Camille Tactical Sweep Attack Damage ratio: 180/200/225% ⇒ 190/200/215%
- Draven Attack Speed: 0.7 ⇒ 0.75
- Ezreal Sabotage Damage: 215/320/510 ⇒ 230/345/535
- Jinx Attack Damage: 45 ⇒ 50
- Jinx Fishbones Damage: 200/300/480 ⇒ 225/335/525
- Vi Blast Shield Sunder (Armor Shred): 40/50/70% ⇒ 50/50/50%
- Yuumi Range: 5 ⇒ 4
- Yuumi Prowling Projectile Damage: 255/385/600 ⇒ 220/330/510
UNITS: TIER 3
Developer’s Notes: We are lowering Jax’s Attack Damage to keep his power in his spell (counterable by Magic Resist), while greatly reducing both the base and the stacking damage of his Adaptive Strikes. While this may not look like a ton given how powerful Jax has been in 12.23, it’s important to remember that his success was dependent on vertical Brawler comps (also nerfed) to buy him the time to ramp with his ability and items like Rageblade.
Vayne’s carry potential has been tied to the success of Duelist comps (nerfed earlier). We are increasing her Attack Damage scaling to allow her to find more success in Anima Squad comps that provide those raw stats as well as Recon comps, where critical strikes amplify the AD items that you will now want to build on her.
If not for the cat Vel’Koz would be the most divisive champion of the new set. With these nerfs Vel’Koz should negate your carry slightly less often, and with significantly less pain, but remember, only YOU can truly prevent rampant Vel’Koz stacking via a Negatron Cloak and a Sparring Glove.
- Jax Attack Damage: 50 ⇒ 45
- Jax Adaptive Strike Damage: 110/165/285 ⇒ 100/150/250
- Jax Adaptive Strike Damage Per Stack: 30/45/75 ⇒ 20/30/50
- Jax Adaptive Strike Max (at full stacks) Damage: 320/480/810 ⇒ 240/360/600
- Kai’Sa Starcharged Attack Speed: 40/50/65% ⇒ 40/45/55%
- Vayne Silver Bolts Attack Damage ratio: 120/120/130% ⇒ 130/130/140%
- Vayne Silver Bolts base Damage: 18/25/40 ⇒ 18/25/45
- Vel’koz Mana: 0/60 ⇒ 0/70
- Vel’koz Frozen Tomb damage: 300/450/775 ⇒ 275/415/680
UNITS: TIER 4
Developer’s Notes: Bel’Veth has been underperforming throughout the entire set, but much of that has been due to a major bug that prevented her from scaling with AD items properly. In fixing that bug, we are preemptively nerfing her to prevent our favorite void mommy from being unavoidable.
Ready, Sett, Mecha Prime! We’re serving Sett up with a significant buff that will make him more reliably cast his spell, and allow it to hit a whole lot harder. Definitely give him a try as our Mecha Prime, especially now that the trait has also been buffed.
3-star Zed has been lacking the heat he should be packing—so in addition to amping up the base damage of his Kill Mode, we’re also limiting the time he spends in it. While that may read as a nerf, this change allows him to drop aggro more consistently as he recasts Kill Mode—which is important as you never want the 3-star 4 cost carry that you’ve poured most of your resources into to get deleted after their first cast.
- Bel’Veth: fixed a major bug that caused her to not scale with Attack Damage granted by items properly. This is a massive buff, so we’re also making some adjustments.
- Bel’Veth Attack Damage: 85 ⇒ 80
- Bel’Veth Attack Speed Per Cast: 30% ⇒ 25%
- Bel’Veth Endless Banquet Damage: 25/40/160 ⇒ 20/30/150
- Miss Fortune now casts toward the largest clump of enemies
- Miss Fortune now turns slightly faster when there are no more enemies in her cone
- Miss Fortune Bullet Time first bullet Damage: 50/70/250 ⇒ 45/65/210
- Sett Health: 900 ⇒ 1000
- Sett Mecha SLAM! Channel Time: 2.5 ⇒ 2 sec
- Sett Mecha SLAM! Max Attack Damage ratio: 280/300/600% ⇒ 300/320/800%
- Zac Symbiotic Split current Health damage ratio: 18% ⇒ 25%
- Zac Symbiotic Split missing Health percent heal: 20% ⇒ 30%
- Zac Symbiotic Split passive Zac blobs spawn 100% faster when his passive is triggered
- Zed Empowered Kill Mode duration: 6/6/15 ⇒ 7/7/7 sec
- Zed Empowered Kill Mode 3rd attack base bonus Damage: 30/45/200 ⇒ 40/60/300
UNITS: TIER 5
Developer’s Notes: In an aggressive meta, saving econ to level and hit Legendary units can cost too much Tactician Health to be worth. We’re buffing the bulk of our 5-costs to make sure the risk of fast 8 strategies is worth the reward of access to powerful units.
Aphelios has found the bulk of his success using just one weapon in his arsenal, Binding Eclipse (purple). We’re bringing the damage of his stun-gun down so it can remain a viable choice when your comp lacks crowd control, but is no longer the go to for every situation. To further incentivize his gun maestro clout, we’re improving the AD scaling on both his Duskwave (blue) and Onslaught (red) guns, so when you are able to itemize Aphelios with lots of Swords you should opt for the higher damage weapons in his arsenal.
Urgot has been one of the best itemless one-unit-fits-all-comps champions. We’re buffing his scaling to encourage itemizing our favorite crab fanboy, while adjusting the active component of his Undertow spell to stun for a shorter duration, wash up less item components, and dredge more gold from the depths of the board at a higher consistency.
- Aphelios Gravitum (Purple) Attack Damage ratio: 160/160/800 ⇒ 150/150/1500%
- Aphelios Infernum (Blue) Attack Damage ratio: 200/200/800 ⇒ 225/225/1500%
- Aphelios Severum (Red) Attack Damage ratio: 270/270/800 ⇒ 300/300/2000%
- Fiddlesticks max Mana buff: 90/90 ⇒ 66/66
- Fiddlesticks Armor & Magic Resist: 60 ⇒ 70
- Fiddlesticks Dark Harvest Damage: 100/150/900 ⇒ 111/166/1000
- Fiddlesticks Corrupted awakening max Health threshold: 60% ⇒ 70%
- Mordekaiser starting Mana buff: 50/150 ⇒ 60/150
- Mordekaiser Skylines Damage: 400/600/3000 ⇒ 420/630/5555
- Syndra Mana buff: 90/140 ⇒ 70/125
- Urgot Undertow passive autos Attack Damage ratio: 30% ⇒ 40%
- Urgot Undertow passive autos Attack Speed ratio: 10% ⇒ 20%
- Urgot Undertow stun duration: 1.25/1.5/5 sec ⇒ 1/1.5/5 sec
- Urgot Undertow Treasure Chest dredge chance: 12/15/100% ⇒ 15/25/100%
- Urgot Undertow Treasure Chest chance for item component: 20/30/90% ⇒ 15/25/75%
Developer’s Notes: Giant Slayer is both the most built and widely considered the best item of the game. We’re shaving off the bonus damage it grants against giants but are confident it will still have its place in slaying them.
- Blue Buff bonus Ability Power: 15 ⇒ 10
- Dragon’s Claw bonus Magic Resist: 20 ⇒ 30 (Total 70 MR)
- Giant Slayer bonus Damage to giants: 30% ⇒ 25%
- Hextech Gunblade Omnivamp: 20% ⇒ 25%
- Infinity Edge Bonus Attack Damage: 15% ⇒ 20% (Total 30%)
- Demon Slayer (Radiant) bonus Attack Damage & Ability Power: 30 ⇒ 40
- Bulwark’s Oath (Radiant) shield duration: 5 ⇒ 10 sec
Developer’s Notes: The general trend for Hero Augment balancing is raising the power floor of our weakest Augments while lowering the power ceiling of our strongest ones, but in addition to the normal balancing of these Augments, we have a rework for Lee Sin’s carry Augment, Flurry , which was neither very strong, nor sensible when itemizing Lee Sin.
Yuumi’s carry Augment, Predatory PrecisionFlurry, has proven to be one of the strongest Augments in the game. We’re cutting the Ability Power it offers substantially (83% less AP) but retaining the critical strike component.
- Lee – Flurry reworked to Cleansing Safeguard
- Lee – Cleansing Safeguard: Gain a Lee Sin. His Ability costs 30 less Mana to cast. When he casts, he sheds all negative effects and heals 18% of his missing Health.
- Ashe – Laser Focus bonus Attack Speed: 40% ⇒ 45%
- Gangplank – Flaming Ricochet bonus Damage: 75% ⇒ 90%
- Lulu – Growth Spurt bonus Ability Power per cast: 25 ⇒ 20
- Lulu – Foster Growth bonus Ability Power for allies holding items: 35 ⇒ 40
- Lux – Illuminating Singularity second cast Damage increase: 180% ⇒ 150%
- Lux – Lucent Barrier Health shield: 400 ⇒ 350
- Lux – Lucent Barrier Ability Power: 40 ⇒ 35
- Renekton – Reign of Anger bonus Attack Speed: 40% ⇒ 60%
- Sylas – Kingslayer bonus max Health: 20% ⇒ 30%
- Wukong – Re-Energize team Mana restore: 75% ⇒ 60%
- Annie – Reflector Shield damage proc internal cooldown: 0.5 sec ⇒ 0.2 sec
- Ezreal – Rising Spell Force bonus Attack Speed & Ability Power: 25% ⇒ 20%
- Ezreal – Raider’s Spoils Gold: 1 ⇒ 0 (Note: The tooltip will say 0g until 13.2 due to our translation lock times)
- Vi – Boxing Lessons Health: 200 ⇒ 180
- Yasuo – Siphoning Winds Omnivamp: 66% ⇒ 50%
- Yuumi – Predatory Precision bonus Ability Power: 30 ⇒ 5
- Alistar – Behemoth Bonus Health: 300 ⇒ 450
- Alistar – Smash! Mana regen: 10 ⇒ 15
- Cho’gath – Cosmic Barrier Magic Resist: 40 ⇒ 35
- Rammus – Spiked Shell Armor damage ratio: 180% ⇒ 150%
- Rammus – Armored-dillo Armor: 40 ⇒ 35
- Sona – Power Grid Bonus Ability Power: 30 ⇒ 10
- Vayne – Spread Shot extra shot Damage: 50% ⇒ 75%
- Vel’koz – Frozen Tundra Chill duration: 6 ⇒ 8 sec
- Aurelion Sol – Impact Velocity Stun duration: 2 ⇒ 1.75 sec
- Bel’Veth – Voidmother Voidling Health Percent: 75% ⇒ 60%
- Samira – Daredevil Attack Speed per 10 missing Tactician Health: 4.5% ⇒ 3.5%
- Taliyah – Stoneweaver bonus Ability Power: 25 ⇒ 20
- Taliyah – Stoneweaver bonus Damage to enemies above 1600 max Health: 30% ⇒ 20%
- Taliyah – Be the Stone max Health: 60% ⇒ 50%
- Zed – Contempt for the Weak team Attack Speed: 9% ⇒ 7%
- Aphelios – Locked and Loaded bonus Attack Damage: 15% ⇒ 10%
- Aphelios – Locked and Loaded Attack Damage per 5 sec: 10% ⇒ 5%
- Aphelios – Armor Piercing Rounds Armor Sunder: 10% ⇒ 20%
- Fiddlesticks – Traumatic Memories Health gained per ally death: 200 ⇒ 350
- Nunu – They See Me Rolling bonus Ability Power: 30 ⇒ 10
- Syndra – Empowered Reserves bonus Ability Power per champion on the bench: 6 ⇒ 5
Developer’s Notes: Blue Battery has been disabled as it unlocked too high of a power ceiling when paired with items like Blue Buff and other sources of Mana generation (Star Guardian, Civilian, etc). It will likely not make a return for the duration of the set.
Built Different I and Double Trouble I have also been disabled, but for the opposite reason as Blue Buff. The power they provided as Silver Augments did not warrant the adjustments in team building that they required. IT’s a TrAp! Meanwhile, the stronger Gold and Prismatic versions of these Augments have been too worthwhile in adjusting your team building to benefit from the stats they offer.
Additionally, Pandora’s Items continues to be disabled as we work on fixing a bug with the Augment. We plan on re-enabling Pandora’ Items next patch.
- Blue Battery has been disabled
- Built Different I has been disabled
- Double Trouble I has been disabled
- Pandora’s Items has been disabled
- Built Different II Health: 250/275/300/350 ⇒ 175/225/275/325
- Built Different III Health: 300/350/400/450 ⇒ 225/300/375/450
- Double Trouble II AD, AP, Armor, and MR: 35 ⇒ 30
- Double Trouble III AD, AP, Armor, and MR: 45 ⇒ 40
- Electrocharge I Damage: 35/55/70/90 ⇒ 30/50/70/90
- Electrocharge II Damage: 60/80/100/120 ⇒ 50/70/90/110
- Electrocharge III Damage: 105/140/175/210 ⇒ 95/125/155/185
- High Roller Gold: 6 ⇒ 3
- Jeweled Lotus bonus Crit Chance: 25% ⇒ 20%
- Luden’s Echo I Damage: 35/55/70/90 ⇒ 35/50/65/80
- Luden’s Echo II Damage: 50/80/110/140 ⇒ 50/70/90/110
- Luden’s Echo III Damage: 80/125/170/215 ⇒ 80/115/150/185
- Think Fast Gold: 8 ⇒ 3
- Thrill of the Hunt I Heal: 300 ⇒ 350
- Trade Sector+ Gold: 12 ⇒ 10
Developer’s Notes: Small, like the invite list for Annie’s exclusive party…sorry Mayor Pengu, you just weren’t important enough to make the list.
Developer’s Notes: Between all the individual champion buffs, and a small trait buff here, do not sleep on Anima Squad—they aren’t beds lol.
- Anima Squad Attack Damage & Ability Power: 10/30/50 ⇒ 10/30/55
- Ox Force max Attack Speed: 30/70/140/250 ⇒ 30/80/150/300%
- Renegade bonus Damage: 40/80% ⇒ 40/70%
UNITS: TIER 1
Developer’s Notes: After her nerfs in our 12.23 mid-patch update, Ashe has struggled to earn her rank in the LaserCorps. We’re helping her out with a Mana buff that’ll allow her to be a better item holder and maybe even a better reroll carry.
While Lux’s Hero Augments were performing up to par, her damage without them was transparent at best. We’re adding a bit more glow to her throw, so she can shine on her own. In doing so, we nerfed her Hero Augments in the earlier section to keep her bright light from becoming blinding.
- Ashe Mana buff: 0/60 ⇒ 0/50
- Blitzcrank Static Defense damage reduction: 45/55/65% ⇒ 55/60/65%
- Lux Lucent Singularity Damage: 190/285/425 ⇒ 200/300/450
- Poppy Buckler Toss shield: 250/300/375 ⇒ 300/350/425
UNITS: TIER 3
Developer’s Notes: This small LeBlanc buff will keep her from shooting LeBlanks.
Nilah’s flat heal is especially powerful early due to its flat Health nature. We’re reducing its power here while also giving me more time to practice spelling Apotheosis.
Just because he snuck into the set, doesn’t mean Rammus can dodge Mort’s nerf hammer.
- Cho’gath Cosmic Bellow Magic Resist ratio: 150/200/250 ⇒ 150/190/240%
- LeBlanc Sigil of Malice Damage: 80/100/130 ⇒ 85/105/130
- Nilah Apotheosis Heal: 275/325/400 ⇒ 250/300/350
- Rammus Sand Slam Armor ratio: 130/175/225% ⇒ 150/175/205%
- Senna Piercing Darkness Attack Damage ratio: 170/180/190% ⇒ 175/185/190%
- Senna Piercing Darkness base Damage: 45/65/120 ⇒ 45/65/125
UNITS: TIER 4
Developer’s Notes: Our nerf to Soraka is specifically aimed at her success in Bruiser comps, where her ability to keep topped off AND have a bunch of beefcakes in front of her did not allow for much counterplay.
When buffing a unit like Viego, we have to be very light. That’s not because the guy already has like 1900 abs, but instead because of the nature of his spell’s resets: once buffed, the continued resets give Viego insane amounts of damage.
- Aurelion Sol Meteor Shower Damage: 135/200/450 ⇒ 135/200/400
- Samira Flair Attack Damage ratio: 500/525/1000 ⇒ 500/525/1500%
- Soraka Starcall empowered 3rd cast stars: 3/3/5 ⇒ 3/3/4
- Soraka Starcall self max Heal: 10% ⇒ 8%
- Viego Health: 900 ⇒ 950
- Viego Heartbreaker: 250/375/850 ⇒ 260/390/850
UNITS: TIER 5
Developer’s Notes: They may be the only ones in this section, but at least they have each other.
- Nunu & Willump Biggest Roboball Ever! Damage: 135/205/2000 ⇒ 125/190/2000
Developer’s Notes: “A certain red hatted plumber wishes he had TFT’s coin vacuum.” — Kent Wu, 2023
- Coins from the following augments will now vacuum to the player after spawning: AFK, Birthday Present, Calculated Loss, High End Shopping, High Roller, Lategame Specialist, Pandora’s Bench, Rich Get Richer, Think Fast, Trade Sector+, Windfall, Trait Augments (Hearts, Crests, etc.)
Developer’s Notes: In case you missed it earlier, here are the details of our first temporary game mode. You can read more about it in the event overview article.
- The first shared carousel (draft) will offer either all 5-cost champions, or all 4-cost champions
- Golden Bun Bun will visit your arena, dropping loot orbs every stage (starting with 3 orbs at stage 1, and building up to 7 orbs by the time you hit stage 5)
- Golden Bun Bun loot orbs can drop things like Ornn (Forge) Items, Tactician’s Crown, Item Removers, Gold, Training Dummies, Tome of Traits, Champions, and more
- Loot orbs will vary in power from game to game and stage to stage, all players will be given the same power level of loot orbs each offering
- After first dropping below 50 Tactician Health, the Golden Bun Bun will hop on your board to gift you a Golden Orb which will contain some serious loot to boot, and not a hare too late!
- Available to play until patch 13.3 goes live!
- Samira Hero Augment – Daredevil bonus Attack Speed 5% ⇒ 4.5%
- Gangplank Hero Augment -Get Paid gold chance increased from 33% ⇒ 66%
- Bugfix: Trait Emblem items will now appear correctly in the late game armories.
- Bugfix: Fixed an issue with some armories only showing 2 or 3 completed items instead of the intended 4.
- Bugfix: Sivir’s Delivery Tip Augment now works properly on Hyper Roll.
- More invigorating than you thought: Lee Sin Invigorate Hero Augment tooltip updated to correctly state that your units gain Attack Speed when receiving any shield, not specifically Lee Sin’s. Behavior is unchanged.
- Blue Buff will no longer refund mana multiple times in specific situations
- Taliyah Be the Stone Augment now works on ghost armies
- Viego Partners in Crime Augment now works on ghost armies
- Defenders will no longer taunt enemies already attacking Defenders at the start of combat
- Poser: Lee Sin will no longer t-pose if he dies while casting his spell
- Clear mind no longer treats Anvils as champions
- Hacker, Hecarim riders, should no longer switch combat targets while their target is alive
- ADMIN Tooltip Correction: “On kill” tooltips have been changed to properly reflect that the bonus is being given to the killer
- Two Vel’Koz casting on the same unit should no longer fizzle the first to cast
- Urgot tooltip fixed to clarify Attack Speed modifier.
- Lucky Gloves now grants Nilah tank items
- Lucky Gloves will not grant Fiddlesticks Mana items
- Lucky Gloves no longer grants Kai’Sa AD items
- Bloodthirster shield now correctly procs once when multiple Bloodthirsters are equipped (triggered shields still stack)
- Sivir no longer pauses while waiting for her pizzas to be delivered to her allies
- LaserCorps drones no longer benefit from damage increasing items, such as Giant Slayer.
- Fixed a bug with Underground that allowed for an exploitative advantage
- Fixed a bug where one of the Underground 4 Heist payouts offered less value than intended.
- Fixed a bug where Bel’Veth would visually register attacks as critical strikes when they were not.