To progress in Tokyo Ghoul Break the Chains, you’ll need some codes to become powerful and turn even the strongest ghouls into scaredy cats. These code will give you free items, diamonds and gold. So what are these code and how to use them? You can find the answers to all these questions in our Tokyo Ghoul Break the Chains Codes guide.
Tokyo Ghoul Break the Chains Codes
Here is the list of Tokyo Ghoul Break the Chains active codes:
- KMr2txQP (1,000 Gold 5 Diamonds 3 Rubies 3 Equipment Pieces 50 Gems 2,000 Money 10 Resources 4 Random Items)
- S3QCcrfq (1,000 Gold 50 Gems 500 Money 10 Diamonds 20 Resources 5 Equipment Pieces 2 Keys 1,000 XP)
- SKLrwWF7 (Expired on November 20)
- bMLFskD9 (Expired on November 20)
- sjlWmTUv0 (Expired on December 11)
- XqSbclfZuf (Expired on November 13)
Here is the list of expired codes:
How to Redeem Tokyo Ghoul Break the Chains Codes
Redeeming Tokyo Ghoul Break the Chains gift codes is a breeze:
- Open the mobile game.
- Upon launching, click on the Avatar icon, then hit the Settings button.
- Next, select the Gift Code option.
- Enter or paste each code one by one to claim your rewards.