Welcome to our V Rising Console Commands & Cheats guide. This V Rising guide will teach you how to enable console commands and cheats, as well as the best console commands accessible and a complete list of all possible commands and cheats to use in your own private game.
V Rising Console Commands & Cheats
Weapons, Armour & Resources, Teleport, Player, Debugging, Cheats and admin Console Commands…
How to Open Console?
Using Console Commands in V Rising is relatively straightforward and requires just a few key settings to be turned on and activated before you can begin using the cheat-like codes.
To get started, the first thing you will need to do is ensure that Console Commands are activated. To do so, follow the simple sets below:
- Select “Options” in Main Menu / Pause Menu.
- Under General, select “Console Enabled” and ensure it is ticked.
- Return to your game and press the Tilde key, represented by the
key below Esc. This will open the console menu, which can be closed by pressing thekey again.
Now that console commands are permitted, it’s time to ensure that admin privileges are also activated. This particular step will differ depending on the server type you are playing on. If you are using a private game to play V Rising, you will need to follow the steps below:
- Open the Console Command by pressing the ` key.
- Once open, type “adminauth” and press enter to enable admin access.
How to Use Console Commands and Cheats
You’re probably wondering how to use Console Commands now that you’ve successfully enabled them.
Firstly, let’s activate the List command, which, as the name suggests, will display an entire list of all console command codes. Here’s how:
- Open the console command by pressing the ` key.
- With the console open, type List and press Tab to complete the auto-fill. Once auto-filled, press Enter and watch as the entire list of console commands is displayed.
Simple, right? Let’s take it a step further and type out a cheat that requires two parameters to be entered.
- Open the console command by pressing the ` key.
- In the console, type give (it can be auto-filled by pressing Tab when partially typed) and press Space.
- A list of potential functions should now appear. Use your Up and Down arrow keys to select from the list of items. You can also type out the name of the item you are looking to obtain.
- Once you have found your desired item, press Tab to complete the auto-fill. All that’s left to do is to type the number of items you wish to receive, followed by Enter to complete the command.
If the cheat codes “give” and “giveset” do not appear or work when entering them into the console, this likely means that you do not have the server permissions to access the command.
As mentioned in How to Enable Console Commands, it’s important to ensure that you have “adminauth” activated, and server admin status when using a dedicated server.
Note, that the same rules and methods used above apply to all the console commands listed below.
Weapons, Armour & Resources – V Rising Console Commands & Cheats
These are all the Weapons, Armour & Resources Console Commands:
Type give or giveset > press space > use the arrow keys to choose > press right arrow > press space > type the quantity and press enter
These are all the Teleport Console Commands:
- 12, 15 – Dunley Farmlands Waygate East
- 13, 13 – Dunley Farmlands Waygate South-East
- 13, 19 – Cursed Forest Waygate
- 14, 11 – Farbane Woods Waygate North-East
- 14, 8 – Farbane Woods Waygate South-East
- 15, 13 – Hallowed Mountains Waygate
- 6, 16 – Silverlight Hills Waygate
- 8, 8 – Farbane Woods Waygate South-West
- 9, 10 – Farbane Woods Waygate West
- 9, 13 – Dunley Farmlands Waygate South-West
- TeleportPlayerToMe (User) – Teleports a player to your location
- TeleportPlayerToMousePosition (User) – Teleports a player to current mouse cursor position
- TeleportToChunk (Unnamed Argument) – Teleport player to chunk co-ordinate
- TeleportToNether – Teleport to nether
- TeleportToPlayer (User) – Teleport to player location
Player Commands – V Rising Console Commands
These are all the Player Console Commands:
- Alias (Alias, Command) – Removes target alias
- Adminauth – Admin privileges
- Admindeauth – Relinquishes admin privileges
- bancharacter (Character Name) – Bans the user
- Banned – Lists all banned players
- banuser (Steam ID) – Bans the user
- Bind (Key Combination, Command)
- Clanaccept – Accept clan invite
- Clandecline – Decline clan invite
- Clear – Clears all text from the console
- ClearTempBindings – Clears out all key bindings
- claninvite (Unnamed Argument) – Invites Player to clan
- Clanleave – Leave clan
- Connect (address or steamid, port, password) – Connects to a server
- Disconnect – Disconnects from the server
- GatherAllAllies – Teleports all allies to mouse cursor position (including yourself)
- GatherAllAlliesExceptMe – Teleports all allies, to mouse cursor position
- GatherAllNonAllies – Teleport all non-allies to mouse cursor position
- GatherAllPlayers – Teleports all players to mouse cursor position (including non-allies and yourself)
- GatherAllPlayersExceptMe – Teleports all players, to mouse cursor position
- give (What, Amount) – Set value on the nearest entity
- giveset (What) – Set value on the nearest entity
- hidecursor (Unnamed Argument) – Cursor hidden or not
- kick (Character Name) – Kicks a player
- Kill – Suicide
- List (Optional: Category) – Lists all existing commands
- listusers (Include Disconnected) – Active users
- localization (Language) – Set localization language
- MultiCommand (Commands) – Executes multiple commands separated by the semi colon (;)
- PlayerTeleport – Teleport player to mouse cursor position
- Reconnect – Reconnects to the server
- setadminlevel (user, level) – Admin level of a user
- Unbind (Key Combination) – Delete target keybinding
- unban (User Index) – Unbans a player from the server. You need to run the banned command first to get a list of banned players
Debugging Commands – V Rising Console Commands & Cheats
These are all the Debugging Console Commands:
- adminonlydebugevents (Unnamed Argument) – Debug Events are limited Admins or not
- ClientBuildingDebugging (Unnamed Argument) – Enable building debugging on client
- Copy (Command) – Copies the output of the subcommand
- DebugViewEnabled (Unnamed Argument) – Debug view
- depthoffield (Unnamed Argument) – Depth of field
- DumpArchetypeInformation (Which, Num to print, Full info) – Dumps the archetype information
- DumpBlobAssetMemoryInfo (Which) – Dumps the blob asset’s memory footprint
- DumpChunkFragmentation (Which, ExtraDebugging) – Dumps the fragmentation state of the chunks
- DumpComponentMemoryInfo (Which) – Dumps the component memory footprint
- DumpDynamicBufferMemoryInfo (Which) – Dumps the dynamic buffer’s memory footprint
- DumpEntity (World, Entity, Full Dump) – Dump full information about target entity
- DumpEntityQueries (Which) – Dumps all the entity queries
- DumpEverything (Which)
- DumpPrefabGUIDEntities (World, Component, Include Disabled, Include Prefabs) – Dump information about all PrefabGuide entities
- DumpQueryArchetypes (Which, OnlyRequired, AlsoLogToConsole)
- DumpSystemMemory (Which, AlsoLogToConsole)
- garbageCollectArchetypes (Which) – Garbage collect all archetypes that are empty
- gcCollect – GcCollect
- JobThreads (Threads) – Job threads used by the unity job system
- logdestroyevents (Which, State) – Log all the destroy events
- lowqualityatmosphere (Unnamed Argument) – Toggle Low quality atmosphere
- measureSystemPerformance (Unnamed Argument) – Toggle system performance measuring
- motionblur (Unnamed Argument) – Toggle motion blur
- OpenCrashDumpFolder – Open the folder for crash dumps
- OpenLogsFolder – Open the folder for log files
- ProfileInfo – Current console profile info
- performanceTestChunks (Jump Distance, Test Mode) – Test performance for all or selected chunks
- performchunkdefragmentation (Which) – Perform fragmentation for all chunks in the specified world
- Printactivesequences – Print all active sequences
- Printallsequences – Print all sequences
- printdestroyevents (Which) – Print all the destroy events for the current frame
- PrintDynamicResSettings – Prints the current dynamic resolution settings
- Printsunvfxstate – Prints some info regarding the sun VFX’s state
- setmipmaplevel (Unnamed Argument, Unnamed Argument) – Set the mipmap level on all RenderMesh textures
- setresolution (Unnamed Argument, Unnamed Argument)
- setsystemenabled (Which, Unnamed Argument, Enabled) – Enable or disable a system in a world
- startbuildwallpaper (Unnamed Argument) – Starts the building of wallpaper
- texturestreamingenabled (Unnamed Argument) – Toggle texture memory streaming budget
- texturestreamingmaxlevelreduction (Unnamed Argument) – Sets the texture streaming max level reduction
- texturestreamingmemorybudget (Unnamed Argument) – Sets the texture streaming memory budget
- ToggleDebugViewCategory (Unnamed Argument) – Toggle specific debug view modes
- toggleobserve (Mode) – Toggle being observer
- ToggleSetting (Setting Name, Optional Setting Values) – Toggles a setting
- unloadUnusedAssets – Unload all unused assets
- useoptimizedqueries (Which, State) – Enable or disable faster queries
If you want to see new guides, check here: