Welcome to our World of Stands Tier List 2023 guide. This guide will show you how to use the best stands in the game!
World of Stands Tier List 2023
Do you want to know which World of Stands stands are the finest in terms of value and performance? Then have a look at this post for our World of Stands tier list.
Tier S Stands
The strongest World of Stands stands are these. In the current game meta, we think they have the best abilities that benefit players the most:
- Killer Queen
- Star Platinum
- Weather Report
Tier A Stands
These are great World of Stands skills that provide players interesting abilities they may utilize to advance in their adventures and breeze over content, plus they’re great for PvP.
- Magician’s Red
- The World
- Silver Chariot
Tier B Stands
These World of Stands stands might not be the most powerful things you’ve ever seen, but they do have some fascinating abilities that might come in handy in battle.
- Sticky Fingers
Tier C Stands
These aren’t very useful, but they’ll do if World of Stands is the only stand you have.
- Red Hot Chili Pepper
Tier D Stands
Finally, we believe that these are now the worst stands in the game. However, if the game receives fresh updates and patches in the future, this might change.
- actually no one
S Tier Stands
- Killer Queen is a legendary stand that specializes in close-ranged and severe damage. After a series of blows, she usually throws a bomb at the attacker. Killer Queen’s final move is To Smithereens, in which she delivers an uppercut and plants the explosive device on the opponent.
- If you enjoy fast close-range moves, the Star Platinum legendary stand is ideal. Its final move is You Really Made Me Mad… where it hits the enemy numerous times, flinging it in the air and slamming it into the ground.
- Weather Report is an uncommon stance that focuses on weather-related special moves in close-range combat. Its moves revolve entirely around clouds, lightning, and rain. As a result, the ultimate move is Meteorological’s Fury, in which all of the aforementioned weather events combine to annihilate the opponent.
World of Stands A Tier Stands
- In World of Stands, Magician’s Red is a frequent stand. It emphasizes medium range and area of effect abilities. Crossfire Hurricane Special, Red’s ultimate, shoots exploding hurricanes at opponents.
- Is a renowned stand with amazing technical moves that let you to teleport and even freeze time! Its ultimate is Checkmate!, which causes the timer to stop and launches a sequence of high-damage kicks.
- Unique stand in the World Of Stands Roblox game that has some of the fastest motions. This stand will remind you of some of the best combatants from Jojo’s Bizzare Adventure. Its ultimate ability is Expert Swordsmanship, in which multiple illusions assault adversaries in order for Silver Chariot to finish them off.
B Tier Stands
- Frequent rarity stand, it is a safe bet, especially at the start of the game. Its technical and power moves are quite reliant, and the final move OK Master! is one of the best.
- Sticky Fingers is a rather uncommon stand in World of Stands. It possesses highly fast close combat skills, but getting acclimated to its fighting style takes some time. Its ultimate is Zipper Realm Beatdown, in which opponents are severely beaten in a parallel dimension.
World of Stands C Tier Stands
- Anubis’ efficiency was unaffected by sharing his name with the Egyptian deity. This is a decent common stand, but you have a much better one that renders Anubis obsolete. His ultimate is Total Possession, which grants the opponent a slew of sword slices.
Red Hot Chili Pepper
- Red Hot Chili Peppers may have the same name as a well-known band, but that’s where the similarities end. This common stand will provide you the electrical power that is most suited for close combat. Its ultimate is Final Spark, in which RHCP unleashes a barrage of lightning-fast attacks.