Table of Contents Show
The Red Room is arguably one of the hardest puzzles in the game where you don’t get many hints on how to continue. This guide will walk you through the entire puzzle in Your Turn To Die Death Game By Majority. We know that there are people who have a hard time finishing the Your Turn To Die Death Game By Majority game. If you are one of those who find it difficult to finish the game, let’s take you to our Your Turn To Die Death Game By Majority guide.
Your Turn To Die Red Room Puzzle
Welcome to our Your Turn To Die Death Game By Majority Red Room Puzzle guide. The Red Room is arguably one of the hardest puzzles in the game where you don’t get many hints on how to continue. This guide will walk you through the entire puzzle.
The red room is unlocked once you see a figure walk into the red room. Only then can you follow them inside. To unlock this cutscene you must complete all the other tasks given to you at hand.
Only required item is the lighter.
Red Room Puzzle Collecting Items
When entering the room here are the things you can do immediately:
- Click on the box on top of the bookcase then on the bookcase itself to reach the box. (Obtain 2 needles)
- Click on the papers on the desk in front of you. (Obtain Torn Paper)
- Click on the bottle of water in the right-hand corner of the room. (Obtain Bottle)
- Light the candle by clicking the lighter item then clicking the candle. (The bear will start twitching after you have done this.
This concludes the first section of the puzzle.
Using Items (Part 1)
Now that you have obtained the items needed to solve the puzzle, use them correctly.
What to do with the items previously collected:
- Click on Torn Paper and then click on the bear. (Obtain Flathead Screwdriver)
- Click on the Two Needles and click on the clock. To figure out what numbers to place the needles at click on the alarm clock previously hidden by the books. 28:75- convert that into 24 hour military time. 5:15 (Obtain Phillips Screwdriver)
- Click on Tool Box and click on the box in the right corner of the room. (Obtain Allen Wrench)
Using Items (Part 2)
If you have done the steps previously mentioned, then the ceiling will now be bleeding.
Here is what to do next:
- Click on Tool Box and click on the blood on the floor, then click on the Water Bottle and click on the bloody tile. (Obtain Nail Puller)
Now you have all 4 tools to take off the painting on the wall.
- Click the Tool Box then click the painting.