Adorable Home Kitchen Food Combinations
Welcome to our Adorable Home Kitchen Food Combinations guide! Adorable Home Kitchen Food Combinations Max Hearts The best and most profitable combinations, to get the highest number of hearts from your partner.
Adorable Home Kitchen Food Combinations Max Hearts
Possibly the most convenient point is to stick to Japanese bento box with sushi, sashimi, as well as wagashi, however there are various other combinations that also offer good outcomes:
- Galaxy bento box + chicken hamburger + shrimp tacos + strawberry pudding, got 689 hearts
- White bento box + Wellington Beef + roasted vegetables + strawberry cream cake, got 547 hearts
- Pink bento box + sushi rolls + sour and spicy shrimp + strawberry pie, got 780 hearts
- Cat-like bento box + lemon steamed fish + fresh vegetables + lemon pie, got 746 hearts
- Japanese bento box + sushi rolls + fruit salad + raspberry pudding, got 564 hearts
The outcome appears to range 550 and 900 hearts, however any one of the combinations will provide you good results.
However as we have informed you Japanese bento box with sushi, sashimi, as well as wagashi is the simplest selection due to the fact that sushi is the best main course, sashimi is the best side dish, as well as Wagashi is the most effective desert. So although the Japanese bento box is the third box, it functions quite possibly.
How it works?
Touch the bento box to pick a Main dish, Side Dish, Treat and also Box. Your companion will certainly give you love depending upon just how much they enjoy it. Fantastic combinations bring even more love. (Bento is what the gamer prepares before their partner leaves for job).
You need to try to obtain as many hearts as possible, at the lowest feasible expense, to win the distinction, as well as you can incorporate a Main dish, a Side Dish, a Dessert, and a Box.
We urge you to try creating your very own mixes, and we would certainly be extremely happy if you shared them with us in the remarks.
If you still have any kind of uncertainty check this 3 min video clip tutorial, by Peach (youtuber).
If you want to see new guides, check here: