Table of Contents Show
Need information about getting all the achievements in Alekon? This guide will show you all the information you need! In our guide, we gave detailed information about the story, minigame, miscellaneous and secret achievements with visuals! Check out our Alekon Achievements guide without wasting your time!
Alekon Achievements Guide
Welcome to our Alekon Achievements Guide. In our guide, we gave detailed information about the story, minigame, miscellaneous and secret achievements with visuals! We know that there are people who have a hard time finishing the Alekon game. If you are one of those who find it difficult to finish the game, let’s take you to our Alekon guide.
To unlock new areas you have to take photos of fictions. New fictions, new poses and better photo scores gives the points you need to unlock the different maps. You don’t really need to make perfect photos for this since you will unlock new maps without even having all the poses on the previous map.
- Unlock the Snowdrop Slopes.
- Unlock the Glimmerwink Grove.
- Unlock the Prickly Pass.
Well of Whimsy
- Unlock the Well of Whimsy.
- Beat the game.
Gotta Catch ‘Em All
- Unlock all fictions on Dream’s Doorstep.
- Capture every fiction pose.
Talking with fictions on Dream’s Doorstep with reveal some missions and often minigames. Beating those minigames will sometimes reveal a harder version of it, so if you didn’t get an achievement the first time then probably you should play it once more. Also, not all minigames have achievements.
- Capture a perfect picture of the Shiny Curicarp. (Curicarp‘s minigame)
- Beat the hard level of Jolly Flipper‘s donut toss.
- Beat the hard level of Orashell‘s Conceal and Reveal game.
- Answer every question correctly in Dracory‘s lore quiz.
- Pass the hard version of Father Ostrix‘s quiz.
Whack A Molo
- Beat Molo at the highest difficulty of his minigame.
- Satisfy all fictions at Bizyburd‘s beach party.
- Jolly Flipper play with the ball.
- Orashell occupy the sand castle.
- The Enlightened One admire the painting.
- McMuney hanging out by the boat.
- Kuki Bird take care of the watermelon.
- Grumbo relax by the gramoophone.
Purple Mushrooms Forever
- Beat the hard level of Nekolar‘s crane minigame.
Keep On Hoppin’
- Jump 50 times in a row in Wibble‘s jump rope minigame.
- Complete one of Scorch‘s recipes with just 3 ingredients.
Sticking With It
- Complete a 144-piece jigsaw puzzle. (Hiraffe‘s minigame)
- Complete all 4 puzzles that unlock Oa‘s seasonal aspects.
You can customize the controls on settings to make it easier.
- Beat the hard version of Grumbo‘s music minigame.
- Beat the hard version of Waltok‘s music minigame.
- Beat the hard version of Beato‘s music minigame.
Mozart Would Be Proud
- Beat every music rhythm minigame.
The Holy Grail
- Complete every quest.
- Take a photo with at least 5 different fictions in it within the Realm.
- Receive a perfect score on 10 photos.
- Read 10 idle thoughts.
- Fall from a really great height.
- In Snowdrop Slopes, slide down the cliff where Artilopes are (the same one where the Waltok slided).
The Next Gucci
- Dress up 15 fictions.
- Unlocked after Ray-tay’s mission.
Savior Of Fictions
- Save Curicarp, Grumite, Wibble, and Feffo from hazards.
- There is one fiction in danger in each of the four maps. Help them to get the achievement.
- Customize a photo with color tweaks, fiction vision, stickers, frames, and photo effects.
Creative Potential: Idyll Island
- Customize Dream’s Doorstep by modifying the torches, auroras, fireworks, flags, hanged paintings, and fog.
Creative Potential: Snowdrop Slopes
- Customize Dream’s Doorstep by modifying the jack-o-lantern, cake, snowflakes, crystals, garlands, ice statues, and the Celebratory Spruce.
Creative Potential: Glimmerwink Grove
- Customize Dream’s Doorstep by modifying the flowers, firelies, and weather.
Creative Potential: Prickly Pass
- Customize Dream’s Doorstep by modifying the stars, lanterns, graffiti, fiction colors, and donut.
Waste Of A Good Donut
- Throw one hundred donuts into the water.
Richer Than McMuney
- Take a photo of the underwater treasure chests on Idyll island.
- Found on the way to Ray-tay area, on the river with the swimming Jolly Flipper.
Blow Me Away
- Blow a dandelion in The Glimmerwink Grove.
- You can find them on the Shrooma area. Left click to blow.
Master of The Universe
- Take a photo of a fiction while slowing time and levitating in the air.
Ride atop Gantorta in the Prickly Pass.
In the center of the Gantorta’s area there is a cliff you can climb, jump to Gantorta to get the achievement.