Since 2014, Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Georgia (Anthem) has provided medical claims administration and medical management services for the State Health Benefit Plan (SHBP). Through Anthem, SHBP offers eligible members, including pre-65 Retirees a choice of three Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA) Plan Options: Gold HRA, Silver HRA and Bronze HRA. Additionally, Anthem offers a statewide Health Maintenance Organization Plan Option for eligible members and pre-65 Retirees, as well as Medicare Advantage Premium and Standard Plan Options to Medicare-eligible members.
Visit Anthem, and in a few minutes you’ll have access to a variety of online tools that can help you manage your health plan:
- Get member ID cards.
- Find a doctor, hospital or urgent care.
- Find in-network pharmacies, check what’s covered and the cost and start or refill a prescription through the mail service.
- Access tools to estimate the cost of medical services.
- Access LiveHealth Online to see a doctor 24/7.
- Access LiveHealth Online Psychology.
- Access plan information for yourself and your family.
- Manage profiles for the whole family.
- Make a medical or prescription drug claim and see details of recently processed claims.
- When you register, choose what communication you want to receive from Anthem, and how you want to receive it. You can change your preferences at any time.