He Waits Quest Walkthrough
He Waits Tips
- Go to the Labyrinth’s Entrance and interact with the pillar
- Dive down the entrance and interact with the glowing wall
- Traverse through the maze by following Thadeus’s String
- Find Ardos’ father’s corpse and loot it
- Move forward through the maze by moving across platforms and scaling the walls
- Move forward until you see the entrance to the Minotaur’s lair
- Go Inside to trigger the cutscene
- Defeat the Minotaur and loot its body
Follow the Thread in the First Part of the Labyrinth
The thread glows faintly so you can see it against the walls and the floor. It will take you directly to Ardos’ Father’s body.
Jump Across Platforms, Scale Walls to Move Forward
After you find the corpse, you will be on your own as the thread ends there. You will have to jump across platforms and scale walls to go forward in the Labyrinth and to the Minotaur’s Lair.
Defeat the Minotaur to Complete the Quest
The Minotaur will be waiting for you at the end of the Labyrinth and it will provide a tough fight. He has a good amount of health so you’ll have to work to between attacking him and dodging his attacks.
Prioritize Dodging the Minotaur’s Attacks
Prioritize your survival before attacking the Minotaur. When he charges, make sure to dodge and this will give you an opening to counter his attacks with your own.
Best to Use Bow and Arrows Against the Minotaur
The Minotaur moves very quickly and has a grab attack if you’re in Melee distance. It’s best to use bows against him, dodging and circling around while also shooting him down.
Congratulations! He Waits quest done.
He Waits Quest Rewards
XP Prize Minotaur Minotaur Figurehead Minotaur’s Labrys
Upon completion of this quest you will gain.