Atlas Wiki Guides
- Atlas – Harvesting Guide
- Atlas – Crafting Guide
- Atlas – Ship Building Guide
- Atlas – Taming Guide
- Atlas – Cooking Guide
- Atlas – Health and Vitamins
- Atlas – Skills System
- Atlas – Character Stats
- Atlas – Crew Guide
- Atlas – Raft Guide
- Atlas – Pirate Ships and Loot Boxes
- Atlas – Relative Bearing
- Atlas – Pirate Battle Tactics
- Atlas – How to Find Drinkable Water
- Atlas – How to Claim Land
- Atlas – How to Build Brigantine Ship
- Atlas – Ghost Ships [Ship of The Damned]
- Atlas – How to Make a House
- Atlas – Where to Find Fiber ?
- Atlas – How to Get Flint
- Atlas – How to Get Wood
- Atlas – Fishing Guide
- Atlas – How to Tame Creatures?
- Atlas – How to Level Up Ships and Rafts
- Atlas – Armor Crafting Recipes
- Atlas – Tool Recipes
- Atlas – Disable Auto Target Lock
To log in as admin do the following steps:
-Press the Tab or ` (tilde) key on your keyboard and type:
-Switch out with your admin password
For some commands, you will need a user’s Steam64ID. You can obtain that by going to SteamID.io, adding their Steam account name, and then copying the data from the Steam64 value.
Atlas Admin Commands
Command – Effect
r.shadowquality 0 – Turn Off Shadows.
stat Unit – Overall frame time as well as the game thread, rendering thread, and GPU times.
Stat FPS 1 or Stat FPS 0 – Enables/Disables the fps overlay.
setres – Set the resolution. Replace those numbers with your desired resolution. For Example: setres 1920×1080.
r.bloomquality 0 – Turn Off Bloom.
r.lightshafts 0 – Turn Off Lightshafts.
See also: Atlas Admin Creature Spawn Codes