The long-awaited Atomic Heart game debuted today. The 40-second intro that cannot be passed while entering the game is really annoying. You won’t have to spend 40 seconds on this intro by following the steps below.
We know that there are people who have a hard time finishing the Atomic Heart game. If you are one of those who find it difficult to finish the game, let’s take you to our Atomic Heart guide.
Atomic Heart How to Skip Intro?
- Go to the Steam\steamapps\common\Atomic Heart\AtomicHeart\Content\Movies.
- Replace Launch_FHD_60FPS_PC_Steam.mp4 in any other place on system.
- Create an empty text file and name it Launch_FHD_60FPS_PC_Steam.mp4.
- Click YES on warning.
- Start game via Steam once.
- Save your 40 sec.
- or u just can delete Launch_FHD_60FPS_PC_Steam.mp4. they say it works.