Table of Contents Show
In Backpack Battles, the best items are created through combinations. If you want to craft a powerful item, you need to combine different items. You can find the list of all item combination recipes in our Backpack Battles guide. These are all the recipes currently in the game. We’ll add new recipes to our guide when they’re discovered. If you’ve found a new combination, please write the recipe in the comments.
November 29, 2023: We updated Backpack Battles Crafting Recipes
Backpack Battles Recipes
Here are the recipes for all items in Backpack Battles:
- Wooden Sword + 2x Whetstone = Hero Sword
- Hero Sword + 2x Whetstone = Hero Longsword
- Hero Sword + 2x Gloves of Haste = Falcon Sword
- The Red Sword + The Thorn Whip = Thorny Vampire Sword
- Thorn Whip + Hungry Blade = Bloodthorne
- Mana Orb + Hungry Blade = Manathirst
- Gloves of Haste + Walrus Tusk = Claws of Attack
- Dagger + Pestilence Flask = Poison Dagger
- Dagger + Blood Amulet = Blood Dagger
- Dagger + Mana Orb = Spectral Dagger
- Demonic Flask + Lightsaber = Darksaber
- Wooden Buckler + Walrus Tusk = Spiked Shield
- Gloves + Blood Amulet = Vampiric Gloves
- Armor + Blood Amulet = Vampiric Armor
- Health Potion + 2x Healing Herbs = Strong Health Potion
- Armor Potion + 2x Rocks = Strong Armor Potion
- Heroic Potion + Banana = Strong Heroic Potion
- Broom + Mana Orb = Magic Staff
- Magic Staff + Acorn Collar = Critwood Staff
- Magic Staff + Demonic Flask = Staff of Unhealing
- Piggybank + 2x Lucky Clover = Lucky Piggy
- Ruby Whelp + Holy Fire Lizard card = Ruby Chonk
- Goobert + 2 Fly Argaric = Poison Goobert
- Goobert + Hero Sword = Steel Goobert
- Goobert + Blood Amulet = Blood Goobert
- Goobert + Lightsaber = Light Goobert
- Goobert + Light Goobert + Blood Goobert + Steel Goobert + Poison Goobert = Rainbow Goobert Omegaooze Prime Slime
How to use recipes?
When you purchase an item from the shop and put it in your backpack alongside another, you might uncover a recipe. If the recipe is right, the next time you return to the shop, something exciting will be crafted! The game will make sure to notify you so you won’t overlook it.
In Backpack Battles, you can get a more powerful weapon by combining two different items. Here we explain what you can get by combining which items.
Known Sword combinations and recipes in Backpack Battle:
You can craft this by combining a Wooden Sword with 2 Whetstones.
This is an evolution of the Hero Sword, created by adding 2 Whetstones.
To make this, combine a Hero Sword with 2 Gloves of Haste.
Forge this powerful weapon by fusing a Thorn Whip with a Hungry Blade.
Combine a Mana Orb with a Hungry Blade to create the Manathirst.
Claws of Attack
Combine a Gloves of Haste with a Walrus Tusk to create the Claws of Attack.
Known Dagger combinations and recipes in Backpack Battle:
Mix a Dagger with a Pestilence Flask to craft a Poison Dagger.
Upgrade a Dagger into a Blood Dagger by combining it with a Blood Amulet.
Create this mystical weapon by fusing a Dagger with a Mana Orb.
Forge the Darksaber by combining a Demonic Flask with a Lightsaber.
Known Armor combinations and recipes in Backpack Battle:
Craft a Spiked Shield by combining a Wooden Buckler with a Walrus Tusk.
These gloves can be created by merging regular Gloves with a Blood Amulet.
Combine your regular Armor with a Blood Amulet to craft Vampiric Armor.
Known Potion combinations and recipes in Backpack Battle:
Strong Health Potion
Make this potent health potion by mixing a Health Potion with 2 Healing Herbs.
Strong Stone Skin Potion
Craft a Strong Stone Skin by combining an Armor Potion with 2 Rocks.
Strong Heroic Potion
Enhance a Heroic Potion by adding a Banana to it.
Known Staff combinations and recipes in Backpack Battle:
Combine a Broom with a Mana Orb to craft a Magic Staff.
Evolve your Magic Staff by combining it with an Acorn Collar to create the Critwood Staff.
Wand of Unhealing
Create a Wand of Unhealing by fusing a Magic Staff with a Demonic Flask.
Special Items & Goobert Recipes
Gooberts and Special Item combinations and recipes in Backpack Battle:
This accessory can be crafted by combining a Piggy Bank with a 2x Lucky Clover.
This item can be crafted by combining a Ruby Whelp with a Holy Fire Lizard card.
Mix a Goobert with 2 Fly Argaric to create a Poison Goobert.
Evolve your Goobert into a Steel Goobert by combining it with a Hero Sword.
Merge a Goobert with a Blood Amulet to create a Blood Goobert.
Combine a Goobert with a Lightsaber to forge a Light Goobert.
Rainbow Goobert Omegaooze Prime Slime
This incredible result can be obtained by mixing Light Goobert, Blood Goobert, Steel Goobert, and Poison Goobert. It’s a unique and powerful creation in the game.