Table of Contents Show
Behind the Dune is a popular adult visual novel game that features an engaging storyline and complex gameplay. To help players navigate the game’s complex environment and complete various quests and challenges, a comprehensive walkthrough guide is available. The Behind the Dune walkthrough provides tips and strategies for completing the game, including how to find hidden items, unlock secret scenes, and maximize character relationships. By using the walkthrough guide, players can enhance their gaming experience and fully enjoy the rich and immersive world of Behind the Dune.
Behind the Dune Walkthrough Guide
Welcome to our Behind the Dune Walkthrough Guide! We have prepared all details for you. We will update it again, follow us!
Meet Lady Jessica and choose:
- What does this Reverend Mother expect from me
- The Reverend Mother is so h…
- It’s okay, I will handle it
- Can I play with them?
Jessica’s Library Test
Now ask Jessica to follow you and meet the Reverend Mother in the library (requires 2 correct answers.)
- Your presence honors our family Reverend Mother
- Do you know what makes a man, young Atreides?
- Being prepared to do the right thing or A pair of testicles
- You have been trapped by an enemy of your kind..
- Fake that I’m dead or Kill myself so I won’t be tortured..
- (Requires a fast answer) Stop, I’m not an animal
Reverend Mother Guide
Get the ornithopter, go to the village, talk to the smuggler and choose:
- I need to find workers to hire
- Go to the sietch (map), unlock Sabibah, click x4 on the red button
- Recycling “water”… You drink your urine?
Visit the sietches (map), meet a freemen, and keep visiting them until you unlock the shorthair freemen (Ambarin). Then use the Voice (learned from Jessica in act 1) on each fremen after:
- Let’s not talk about spice
Send spice to the emperor (communications room) to unlock Stilgar in front of the palace. Then Make him meet Duke Leto, then visit the 2 new sietches.
Buy a harvester from the Smuggler (village) and give it to a Fremen that lives in an area with 3% chance of sandworms. Get enouch spice, skip days or also send the freemen without harvesters to a an area with a high chance of sandworms. Now you can go to the smuggler and play any of the scenes
- Go to the palace and choose
- -I don’t want to die a virgin.
- -Can I taste your p before
- -[Get und
- Captain: Use her grenades to escape and go to Sietch Ergsun
- Talk to Chani until: Be mine forever, sexy lady. Then answer:
- -House Harkonnen
- -Blood saturated with spice
- Events with Chani
- Unlock Voice lvl 2: Talk to Jessica
- There are new events with Ambarin, Zakiya & Khaira
- Try the voice on Jessica (requires 3 or 4 attemps) and unlock more events with her
- Wait two days after meeting Chani, and talk to Jessica about Paul’s vision
- Follow Stiglar to the village
- Talk to Spacing Guild Navigator until: special equipments
- Buy a ghola (smuggler) > choose Ghola Duncan
- Wait 10 days and meet Jessica for new events
- If you have killed Stilgar
- -Replace Stilgar with his ghola
- -Buy the atomics from the smuggler
- Follow the ghola to the new sietch and find the atomics
- Meet Stilgar > Meet his daughter
- Use an ornithopter to go to the palace for the final battle > Talk to Princess Irulan (Communications room) > My eyes have changed, and the way I see things too
Epilogues & Endings
- Bad ending: Nice, I am the duke Atreides now
- God ending: You both killed my father, bitches > Yes, exactly what my mother said
- Normal ending: I don’t care about being an emperor. They must die > Continue > Kill the baron
- Best ending: I don’t care about being an emperor. They must die > Continue > Let’s make an alliance, baron