Table of Contents Show
BioShock 2 Achievements Guide %100
Welcome to our BioShock 2 Achievements Guide %100 Guide. This guide will show you achievements for game. We’ll keep you upgraded with extra information once they are released.
Save Profile – BioShock 2 Achievements Guide %100
You can use my save profile to get the Level related achievements by just getting on in any public match. Similarly, instead of playing or winning in all the maps you just need to play or win in any ONE of the Base/DLC map to get the map related ones. Refer the relevant sections below for more info.
STEPS TO REPLACE THE SAVE PROFILE
- Navigate to C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\Bioshock2Steam
- Find the file with “.profile” extension and make a backup of it
- Download the file given in the link below
- Rename the file to your “SteamID64” ID (Eg. 76561198451694921.profile)
- Delete and replace the file from step 2 with the one you renamed in Step 4
Part I – BioShock 2 Achievements Guide %100
- Achieve Rank 10.
- Achieve Rank 20.
- Achieve Rank 30.
Choose the Impossible
- Achieve Rank 40.
- You can get all the achievements above by simply getting in any public match.
DO THIS ONCE YOU’VE GOT ALL THE ABOVE ACHIEVEMENTS
- Use Rebirth to start again!
- You’ll have the option to Rebirth in the Player Lobby screen. Again do this after you’ve got the Rank 10/20/30/40 achievements.
- Score your first kill in a non-private match.
Complete your first trial in a non-private match.
- I’ve listed some of the easier trials below
- Aim for the Head! – Use the Pistol to perform 2 headshots in a row with out missing!
- Dead Eye – Land 5 Pistol shots in a row on a Big Daddy.
- Waste Not, Want Not – Land 30 Nail Gun shots into a Big Daddy without reloading!
- Riddled Riveter – Land 20 Machine Gun bullets into a Big Daddy without reloading
- Shotgun Takedown – Land the final killing blow on a Big Daddy using a Shotgun!
- Become a Big Daddy for the first time in a non-private match.
“Mr. Bubbles– No!”
Take down your first Big Daddy in a non-private match.
- You can get the above achievements only in SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST and CIVIL WAR modes. When you see a message on the bottom of the screen that a Big Daddy suit has appeared, the suit will then spawn randomly somewhere on the map, just go to that spot and equip it. If the Big Daddy has been killed, it’ll take around 2 minutes for another suit to spawn
Save your first Little Sister in a non-private match.
- You can get this achievement only in CAPTURE THE SISTER mode. In this mode your team take turns between capturing and protecting the little sister. When it’s your team’s turn to capture her, YOU must then get her to the safe point.
Welcome to Rapture
- Complete your first non-private match.
- Doing any of the achievements listed below will get you this as well.
Man About Town
- Play at least one non-private match on each multiplayer map.
- Just play and complete a SINGLE public match on any of the Base Maps.
- Play at least one non-private match on each downloadable content map.
- Just play and complete a SINGLE public match on any of the DLC Maps.
- Win your first non-private match.
- Doing the achievement listed below will get you this as well.
- Win a non-private match in each of the 6 new maps.
- Just play and win a SINGLE public match on any of the DLC Maps.
- Having a boosting group of 4 will make getting few of the achievements significantly easier/faster.
- If you’re in a boosting group, for the Big Daddy achievements you can alternate taking turns becoming the Big Daddy and getting a kill on Big Daddy. This can be finished in less than two matches.
- Similarly for Mother Goose achievement, take turns capturing the little sister, doing so will net everyone in the group the achievement in a single match.
- The fastest game mode to get wins in is TEAM ADAM GRAB/ADAM GRAB. To get a win, just hold the Little Sister for 3 minutes and the victory will be yours. You can take turns letting each other win in a boosting group of 4.