Are you looking for some clues about how the largest architect will be? All the information you need is available in this guide! How to get three medals every level in Buildest? This guide will show you!
Buildest Get All Three Medals
Welcome to our Buildest How to get All Three Medals guide. There are some tips on how to be the greatest architect!
How to Get All Three Medals on Every Level
Use Upgrades Wisely
- The best tactic is to gather those materials that you need the most, and do it in huge masses. Then pick them up from the floor when you need
Bring Materials Closer to the Construction Site
- If an architectural element consists of two or three materials, it is better to bring them closer so that the builder does not drag them back and forth three times.
Build in the Right Order
- The order of the building is more important than you think. My tactic is: firstly I build the inner walls, so that builders can move calmly on the construction site, and then I build the outer walls. Second, complex elements first, simple ones after. There is nothing worse than watching a builder make a complex element last on a construction level. Everyone stands and looks at him. You stand and look at him. And everyone is waiting for him, and he is dragging and carrying around these materials… Poor guy. In short, simple elements at the end – this is my choice!
Collect Materials while the Builders are Busy
- Free moment? Gather MATERIALS! Keep yourself busy))
Use the Right to Make Mistakes
- On a level where there are more than 2 flags, you can build the simplest option, instead of the complex wall that is needed for the design. So you will save a lot of time without losing the medal for quality. The result will certainly be strange, but sometimes the end justifies the means
Haven’t I forgotten anything?