How to gain access to props in Cities Skylines 2? If you are looking for the answer to this question, you are in the right place! In this Cities Skylines 2 Where to Find Props guide, we have explained how to access the accessories with their details! You should take a look!
This is the guide macluk it was created by. You can find the author’s link at the end of the guide.
Cities Skylines 2 Where to Find Props
Where to find Props in Cities Skylines 2? In this Cities Skylines 2 Where to Find Props guide, we have explained how to access the accessories with their details!
First thing – before you even run CS2 – go to Steam launcher:
- Library / home
- Right click on your CS2 game
- Choose properties
- Stay in General Properties
- At the bottom you have Launch Options
- Type in: -developerMode
- Come out of it (there is no save option)
- Start the game (a new or an existing one)
- Tab calls in plenty of options to control the game – including the weather conditions for those who want to get rid of rain to take that screenshot, or remove snow (or keep it on for 365 days a year (or 12 days a year)
- If opened that option, press Tab again to close that menu
- Press Home
Here is your list – there are some props among many other things. Unfortunatelly it seems that it sometimes works, sometimes it doesn’t. Restarting the game will defnitely bring that option back to work…. also… I think you will have to press Home to close the window – using X button… will cause the trouble above 🙂
Let me know in comments what influences that.
Also – randomization… A big hit – there are 30 rocks and randomization seems to be for all 30 of them!!!
And as in the screenshots below – you can find some of those props from the maps – like the “mill” below. Type in “ruin” and you’ll find more 🙂
Here you will also find parts of farms, ore mines and so on: search for “extractor” for example.
An interesting one is a Gympark area….