Table of Contents Show
Welcome to our Corruption of Champions 2 Characters & Unlockable Upgrades guide. This will be a guide on how to unlock the many different playable characters of this game, plus unlockable outfits and how to achieve upgrades to the fort & what not.
Corruption of Champions 2 Characters & Unlockable Upgrades
This will be a guide on how to unlock the many different playable characters of this game, plus unlockable outfits and how to achieve upgrades to the fort & what not.
Many of the characters in this game, do not just show up. Their recruitment depends on the choices you make. So to start this guide off, I’ve included a list of the characters that you can unlock, (THAT I KNOW OF!) and how to unlock them. Feel free to add any info I’m missing in the comments section below. Thanks!
- Once the Tutorial is over, You can recruit Cait right from the start, at Garth’s Tavern.
- Heading up North, On or around the 3rd square into the Old forest Zone 1, you will come upon
- Brint in the heat of Battle. Joining him and defeating the enemy, he is then yours.
- In order to unlock her, you need to complete the “Land of Milk and Honey.” quest.
- In order to make the quest appear, speak to her and PERSONALLY, I choose, “Cuddle *****” as a
- sex option. Because this doesn’t result in you getting egged. Choose this option several times,
- and she’ll eventually start talking to you about how she needs a priest of Lumina to bless/purify
- her hive.
- The first step of this quest is to go talk to Anders in his chapel. WARNING. I do not know if it
- Matters whether or not you choose to take Azyrran along. But either way, you have to fight her
- alongside her mother. What makes her a desirable hero, also makes this fight tough as crap. She
- uses POISON, attacks during the fight. I recommend waiting until you’re at least Lv. 5 before
- trying this. You have to purify the hive then. I don’t know if you can recruit her if you make her a
- bimbo. But if you choose not to, and purify the core, you get a unlockable outfit change that
- makes her look like a bimbo anyway. So why risk it? Her poison attacks are powerful, but her
- defenses are weaker.
- In order to unlock her, you need to complete the “Be Witched” quest. Basically, Once you
- acquire some Succubus Milk, visit Viviane in the Old forest Zone 1. I think the first time you meet
- her, you pick up your “Witch Set”? I don’t think she spawns before that. Afterwords, show her the
- stuff. She will require another 10 before she can complete the research. I don’t know if it matters if
- you warn her or not. I always do. Afterwords she will move her walking Baba Yaga house, to the
- wayfort. Hmm. You might need the wayfort unlocked to accomplish this one. Once you visit her
- again at her house, you can recruit her.
Corruption of Champions 2 Unlockable outfits
- In Old forest Zone 1, you will find your witch set, then later, talk to Cait at the tavern. or in general. The next time you meet Viviane, there should be a option for a “Witch set for Cait”. Choose this and you’ll get it.
Upgrades to the Wayfort