Craftopia Use Hamachi
The guide that will spoon feed you how to play Craftopia with friends using Hamachi in detail.
First of all, you have to download Hamachi on its website, install it on your PC and launch it.
- Go to NETWORK tab and choose “create a new network”
- Name your network and set a password. Both can be anything.
- Click “Create”
Then, you give the server name, password and IP4 to your friends who also have Hamachi installed.
You can copy your IP4 by right clicking on the top left of the program. There are 2 sets of IP numbers on top and IP4 is the first one.
- Network: Craftopia
- Password (optional): 12345
- IPv4 220.127.116.11
The program looks like this:
For Other Players
- Go to NETWORK tab and choose “join an existing network”
- Fill all required details such as network name and password
- Launch the game and go to MULTIPLAYER on the bottom right side
4. Choose “Join via IP”
5. Put put your friend’s IPv4 in the box and click START button
And you’re in!
- Please note that when you’re joining a server, all the players will have to wait for you to complete the connection. Personally, when I join my friend’s server it only takes around 10 – 15 seconds, but if internet speed of the player joining the server is very slow, it can take up to 10 minutes.
- Free version of Hamachi can host up to 5 players including you, so only 4 of your friends can join your server at a time.