Table of Contents Show
Need achievements and walkthroughs on DREDGE? Then you are in the right place because this guide is explained along with screenshots and achievements! Check out our DREDGE guide without wasting your time!
We know that there are people who have a hard time finishing the DREDGE game. If you are one of those who find it difficult to finish the game, let’s take you to our DREDGE guide.
DREDGE Achievements Guide
Welcome to our DREDGE Achievements Guide. 100% completion and achievements guide for DREDGE, with screenshots!
- Help out the town of Great Marrow and pay off your debt!
- Collect the Key from Great Marrow.
- Collect the Music Box by helping the Hermit and blowing up the debris.
- Collect the Ring by helping the Researcher.
- Collect the Necklace by helping the Veteran.
- Collect the Pocketwatch by “helping” the Fanatic.
- Complete the game normally.
- Instead of immediately completing the game, ask for more time. Find the island campsite to the SW and speak to the man there, then speak to the Lighthouse Keeper. Instead of helping the Collector, ask about the book and demand he give it to you. Speak to the Lighthouse Keeper to begin the end.
- Upgrade to Hull lvl.2
- Upgrade to Hull lvl.3
- Upgrade to Hull lvl.4
- Have a fishing speed of 200%. Stack a couple rods of the same type, very easy.
No Time to Linger
- Have an engine speed of 75kn. Should occur with normal upgrades.
Light up the Night
- Reach a lumen strength of 3000. The lightbar unlocked at Hull lvl.4 gives 3000 lumen.
- Research all Engine upgrades.
- Research all Rod upgrades.
- Research all Pot upgrades.
- Research all Net upgrades.
Places you can get Research Materials:
- Research Material dredging locations
- Rare chance during normal dredging
- Looting shipwrecks, camps, and other points of interest on the shores.
- Sold by Travelling Merchant, restocks over time.
- Reward for catching rare fish for Traveling Merchant
- Reward for turning in dog tags to Veteran.
- Overheat while using the speed power?
- Use the teleport power from far away. [Thank you CountZio]
- Use the harvest power and eradicate a harvesting spot?
From the Fog
Honk to a friend in the night.
Perfectly fill your hull. Crabs are your friends.
Fill all of your equipment slots. Very easy late-game, but achievable at any time.
Catch three different fish from a Baited spot, very easy.
- Use the Spyglass to view each type of fishing spot (Shallow, Oceanic etc.)
Servant of the Shrines
- In depth walkthrough coming soon.
There are four (double check) shrines.
- Behind the town of Great Marrow: Demands Cod! [Thank you CountZio]
- On the backside of the Gale Falls: Demands crabs, at least one must be Decorator.
- On an island near the Reef: Demands the four Sharks: Hammerhead, Reef, Black-Tip, and Ghost.
- Hidden among the Mangroves: Demands a single Aberrant Fish.
- Complete all side missions. One way or another.
- “One way or another” means you are allowed to fail the Robed Figure quests.
- In depth walkthrough coming soon.
- Dock at every dock.
- In depth location guide coming soon.
- Deplete 25 harvesting spots. Depleted spots WILL regenerate, just slowly.
Lives for Profit
- Sell $2500 worth of fish.
Cash for Gold
- Sell $1500 worth of trinkets, will come quickly in the Spine.
- Discard 25 fish.
Trapped by These Walls
- Catch 100 crabs in crab pots.
Tangled in This Web
- Catch 150 fish in trawl nets.
- Catch all types of fish. More in-depth guide to come.
- Catch all Aberration types. (screw the jellyfish)
From the Depths
- Obtain all achievements.
1. General screenshots for most achievements (Perfect Packing etc.)
2. Shrine Guide.
3. Side Quest Guide.
4. Safe Haven Map.
5. Difficult + Rare fish locations
6. Difficult Aberrant tips
Starting a new job this week, but will try to get this done ASAP!