Table of Contents Show
This guide will show you how to do Fia questline step by step in ELDEN RING! We know that there are people who have a hard time finishing the ELDEN RING game. If you are one of those who find it difficult to finish the game, let’s take you to our ELDEN RING guide.
ELDEN RING Fia Questline
Welcome to our ELDEN RING Fia Questline guide. This guide will show you how to do Fia’s questline step by step!
These are the steps that you need to complete Fia’s quest:
1. Talk to Fia in the Roundtable Hold and receive her blessing.
2. Once you get to the Altus Plateau, go ahead and speak to Fia to get the Weathered Dagger.
3. Give the dagger to D, Hunter of the Dead in the Roundtable Hold.
4. Return to find D murdered by Fia in the room just past Smith Master Hewg.
5. Complete the Ranni quest to the point where she gives you the Carian Inverted Statue.
6. Use the statue in the Carian Study Hall and make your way through to get the Cursemark of Death.
7. Head to the Deeproot Depths through the coffin in the Siofra Aqueduct or the Cathedral of Forsaken shortcut below Leyndell. Climb the roots in the Nameless Eternal City and fight the Fia’s Champion bosses.
8. Give her the Cursemark of Death then enter the Deathbed Dream to defeat Lichdragon Fortissax.
9. Collect the Mending Rune of the Death Prince and her outfit from her body.
10. If you gave D’s armor set to his twin in the Siofra Aqueduct, he’ll kill her, but also you can receive his sword and get D’s armor set back if you reload the and return.
Should you hug ELDEN RING Fia?
You first encounter with Fia in Roundtable Hold which is essentially the Firelink Shrine of Elden Ring. From the main room with the Table of Lost Grace, head through the doorway to the right of Diallos, then proceed through the door opposite. Fia is sitting on a bed close to a large open fire.
When you first approach Fia and talk to her, she’ll ask to “hold you”. It’s a bit of an odd request, all things considered, so you’re probably wondering what the catch is.
If you agree to let Fia hold you, you’ll receive the Baldachin’s Blessing item, a consumable that temporarily boosts Poise. The trade-off is that Fia gives you a minor HP debuff until you use the item. You can return to her for more Baldachin’s Blessings whenever you need. Refusing her offer means you won’t get the item or start her quest.
ELDEN RING About
Elden Ring is an upcoming action role-playing game developed by FromSoftware and published by Bandai Namco Entertainment. It is highly anticipated by fans of the developer and its director Hidetaka Miyazaki, who is also known for creating the critically acclaimed Dark Souls series.
The game is set in a world called The Lands Between, which is described as a “golden land” that is home to “mystical sites and awe-inspiring ruins.” Players will take on the role of a Tarnished, a character who has lost their grace and must venture through the world to recover it.
The gameplay of Elden Ring is similar to that of previous FromSoftware games, with a focus on challenging combat and exploration. Players will encounter a variety of enemies, each with unique abilities and weaknesses, and must use strategy and skill to defeat them. The game also features an open-world environment, which allows for more freedom of exploration and discovery.